Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-7.html)

Thats the Brabus SLR, a4 attitude.

SRK, a wide body kit wouldnt neccesarily give better handling, but I agree, I will try and do one, although I am sort of through with this project. (read tired of it)

Anyone else? What do you think?

:Cheering: Great work.The original color would be better.But overall work is awesome ise.........

The same lancer,but with new vinyls.
Also tidzter logos have been changed.

Hey SRK, can you please post the original pic? I might need it for a project.....

Hi Islero,
i was having the original pic....
so i posted it here.....

Oh! the pic I have is similar but without those text and yes it was of a smaller size.Where did you get that from?? any particular site..
So its an evo 5.I think the pic I had was already photoshopped by someone.it didnt have those bonnent vent on sides.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK
Oh! the pic I have is similar but without those text and yes it was of a smaller size.Where did you get that from?? any particular site..
So its an evo 5.I think the pic I had was already photoshopped by someone.it didnt have those bonnent vent on sides.

found it through google.com

Hi guyz,
i've photoshopped the Maruti Baleno....
Please tell me howz it....
this time i've done both the front and the rear....

Here are the pics:

FRONT:

REAR:

Hey captain,

Nice work!! Love the vinyls, and the colour, and the front bumper. Not really a fan of the light transplants, but it is commendable work nevertheless.

Captainsokhi! like the car.
Liked those projector lamps,vinyls are great
The rear looks nice,also loved the wheels are they spinners??
A small suggesstion.
Your front bumper is too low than the whole car,othewise its a brilliant job!

thanks islero, SRK.

SRK: no they aren't spinners, they are normal hard chrome alloys....

Hi Guys! I wanted to post this in the Sketch section but since I have rendered it in photoshop thats why it is here.
Actually I didnt find a nice pic to work so I created my own by using some tracing paper and a camera to get it into my computer.

Except the wheels every thing was made from the sketch.

I think the new scorpio should have looked something like this,I dont like those huge taillamps to me they look like half violins.Also the front bumper doesnt go with the mean look of the vehicle ,they make it look bubly.:)

Heres my version the mods include.
1. New Bonnet
2. New front grill
3. New Bumpers with integrated fog lamps
4. New side pattern (on the door,will have side strip in them)
5. New side skirts with integrated steps (really enhances the look ,then just sticking simple steps)
6. New headlights.

These are just the things that are visible,other than that the rear will also have some treatment.

Since this one is the corporate version it will have seating options from 2 to 4.
Interiors Will have
1.A computer with internet connection
2.A small LCD screen with satellite connection
3.A phone
4.A small refrigerator
And anything else needed by the users.

There will also be a sports version of this design with roung fogs a little wide side pattern and many performance mods

Ok I know now you are really getting bored reading all this stuff
So here it is:-
MY new SCORPIO
Click here:-

I know it not that great to hang it on the wall But it was my first true rendering.
Also after I made it in colour, to me the car looks more like a rangerover than a scorpio but I dont mind since it looks great to me.
So how What do you feel?
Start typing.............

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainsokhi
Hi guyz,
i've photoshopped the Maruti Baleno....
Please tell me howz it....
this time i've done both the front and the rear....

Here are the pics:

FRONT:

REAR:

Hey captain i really like your work on the baleno i think u should paste this image in the "improve baleno's rear look" thread

Hey SRK, I have one suggestionmna,

you really should try to make the car look as real as possible, only then your mod jobs will be appreciated more.

Good job, but the rear wheel dosent look right, you might want to work on it more.

keep em coming!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainsokhi
Hi guyz,
REAR:

So you like the STI tail lamps? There are many who don't like them. I'm not one of them. I love everything about the STI.

By the way, the ideas for modifications are good. But you could have done better with putting them on paper(photoshop). In the first picture, the lower end of the front bumper lip does not fall in line with the lower end of the side skirts. I don't know if it was intentional or not but it throws off the natural flow of the lines on the sides of the car. Here is a quick edit I did in MS paint. It is crappy, I know. I suck at photoshop. But you get the idea of what I mean by the "flow of lines".