Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: JVC/SONY which headphones????
JVC HA-V570 $49.99 3 25.00%
Sony XD-200 $39.99 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2006, 12:43   #31
Senior - BHPian

Navin, where did you get your bithead from? India? Or did you have it brought it? I'm looking for a good headphone amp for my Shure E3c (in-ear phones, not headphones).
Old 25th September 2006, 23:20   #32
Senior - BHPian

Checked out Grado recently. Navin I hope you can throw some light on this.

While I was checking it out with some phones for music, THe music on grado seemed to be realistic. Its made of wood.

Then I plugged in Sennheisers, The bass was truly deep and clear but sounded more like artificial while Grado's sounded more realistic.

Which do you think makes better headphones?
Old 2nd October 2006, 19:49   #33
BHPian

Just got myself a pair of Senheisser PX100........ man these are awesome! I hear parts of my music that I never heard before........ nice bass and very balanced sound. Very comfortable too. Highly recommened to anyone looking for mid range phones. Tried the Sony and Senn sealed ones but decided to get these for two reasons

1. Comfort - These are miles ahead
2. Size - No way am I travelling in a subway looking like a cyborg!

In the end - am very happy and listening to all my old favorite songs just to see what I was missing all these years.
Old 3rd October 2006, 23:18   #34
BHPian

@devarshi, thesource had the px100 on sale for $30 they also had the hd435 for $20 if i remember correctly. never pay actual price for these, be on the lookout when they go for sale prices
Old 3rd October 2006, 23:23   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_deal
@devarshi, thesource had the px100 on sale for $30 they also had the hd435 for $20 if i remember correctly. never pay actual price for these, be on the lookout when they go for sale prices
You aure these are CAD prices? Maybe christmas time but not in the past few months. PX100 retails for CAD 80 at every store. You can get them a bit cheaper if ordered online.
Old 4th October 2006, 09:37   #36
Senior - BHPian

The store I do research for has Sony and panasonic headphones.

The technics series and Sony Dj headphones are the best from these brands and quite Affordable.

On the high end. I absolutely loved the grado's. But for punch stick to sennheisers. My HD212's were so bassy, it felt as if they were not speakers but powered woofers.
Old 9th March 2009, 14:52   #37

Hello ppl

I am planning to buy the Senn PX100, in Bangalore the price is Rs2690/= in apple showrooms.
As I have read some rave reviews about this piece in this forum and elsewhere so I was really inclined for these. But I am also getting a deal on Shure SCL2 K Black earphones which are 2 months old and being sold at the same price as new PX100.
Did not find much in the net about these ear phones.
So Guru's please throw some thoughts on which is a better deal. Considering the fact that I listen to a lot of Techno and dance numbers, Clear Bass at high volume is one of my major concerns.

Regards
Kaustuv

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks