Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2024, 18:58   #1066
BHPian

Re: PC & Console games - Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_anup View Post
Just started playing Horizon Forbidden West on PC. This has to be one of the most optimised, smooth and beautiful titles to release on PC. Horizon Zero Dawn was plagued with some issues on PC release, but in this - Nixxes has optimized this port really well.
On other note, started playing Quake 4 & Doom 3 again (out of nostalgia and itch to play a good FPS game). I must say that i forgot how good the FPS games used to made earlier and am absolutely loving playing these 2 games.
How Forbidden West stacks against Zero Dawn?
I am on Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart good fun game which doesn't need much attention while playing.

Finished Alan Wake 2 prior to this, and it was a treat on LG Oleg with Ray tracing
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2024, 19:08   #1067
BHPian

Quote:
On other note, started playing Quake 4 & Doom 3 again (out of nostalgia and itch to play a good FPS game). I must say that i forgot how good the FPS games used to made earlier and am absolutely loving playing these 2 games.
There was a time when I was hooked on Quake 4. Your post took me back to those days. It's been more than 10-15 years, I guess.
I also played Doom 3, but Quake 4 was the favourite in my friend circle.
Those were the days!
It's Magic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2024, 19:50   #1068
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrutmhatre90 View Post
How Forbidden West stacks against Zero Dawn?
Gameplay / Mechanics / environment are overall the same with some minor improvements. One place where-in they could have done better would have been if story focussed more on robot dinosaurs rather than getting into to sci-fi angle which makes it a bit jarring. But that is nit-picking as the game is very good.

long story short - if you liked horizon Zero Dawn, you will love this too. The visuals (along with The Callisto Protocol in my opinion) are drool worthy and it will look & play great on a wide-screen.
Turbo_anup is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2024, 19:55   #1069
BHPian

Quote:
Gameplay / Mechanics / environment are overall the same with some minor improvements. One place where-in they could have done better would have been if story focussed more on robot dinosaurs rather than getting into to sci-fi angle which makes it a bit jarring. But that is nit-picking as the game is very good.

long story short - if you liked horizon Zero Dawn, you will love this too. The visuals (along with The Callisto Protocol in my opinion) are drool worthy and it will look & play great on a wide-screen.

Thank you,
My monitor is a LG 55inch OLED, so yeah waiting.
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2024, 18:33   #1070
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarMorghulis View Post
Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to mobile and iPad on 21st March 2024

Stoked! I've played all CoD games on PC and extensively play CoD mobile on iPad. Warzone will be fun
Hey, from a fellow COD Warzone player

Warzone mobile on android is a disaster. My S22 Ultra heats up uncontrollably. Besides, graphics is something that I don't want to compromise on.

So, I refrain playing on mobile and prefer playing on bigger & faster screen setups. I have 165hz monitor with a decent gaming rig that I enjoy playing on. Let me know if you do play on PC / Console, we can drop in together for a game or two! Stay frosty!
gururajrv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2024, 10:01   #1071
BHPian

Curious, anyone happens to have Ra one on PS3 and would like to sell?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks