Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2020, 12:08   #421
BHPian

Re: Real Racing 3 : Time Shift Multiplayer game for iOS and Android

Welcome to the gang. It seems i am still one of the only people in the forum following this game for over 6 years on a daily basis.

I hope you are enjoying the game irrespective of it being "deliberately too costly to progress". There are some fine cars you have collected and many more left for you to collect. Good luck.
rohitoasis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2020, 13:31   #422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitoasis View Post
Welcome to the gang. It seems i am still one of the only people in the forum following this game for over 6 years on a daily basis.

I hope you are enjoying the game irrespective of it being "deliberately too costly to progress". There are some fine cars you have collected and many more left for you to collect. Good luck.
many thanks for the encouraging words.

i know. one needs patience to play RR3 given the way it is so highly skewed in the skimpy rewards Vs cost of upgrades in MS or Gold Coins. EA wants players to spend actual money to get those upgrades. but they don't know what Indians are made off!
i had downloaded the official F1 game few weeks ago (Code Masters release) and deleted it in a day. Official F1 game is too dull + found lot of battery drainage when playing. i also didn't like the "player view" of the car. the rear wheels were too much in my face when using my usual "the back of the car view" angle.

RR3 has the best balance of gaming experience.
Old 9th July 2020, 13:56   #423
BHPian

Please do check out for some free cars. I think this update had a free Formula E (Season 6) car. This one offers some interesting game play options.

and

if i am not wrong, the Hyundai i20 WRC edition used to be free back when i joined the game. Do check these out. Decent performance and zero bucks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks