Team-BHP - Home electronics makeover
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   Home electronics makeover (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/13870-home-electronics-makeover.html)

We are moving to a new house in august and need a partial electronic makeover. Budget is around 2.5-3.5L

Things needed are :

3 split ac 1.5 ton
2 tv (one 29" or larger, one 21")
1 refrigirator (b/w 300 & 400L)
Home theater with dvd player
Food processor
Microwave oven (just for heating stuff not for baking)

Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldude1988765
We are moving to a new house in august and need a partial electronic makeover. Budget is around 2.5-3.5L

Things needed are :

3 split ac 1.5 ton
2 tv (one 29" or larger, one 21")
1 refrigirator (b/w 300 & 400L)
Home theater with dvd player
Food processor
Microwave oven (just for heating stuff not for baking)

Thanks in advance

what is the purpose of such a thread on an automotive forum?

well, do you want to buy them as a new product or as a second hand one? :)

go for LCD tv instead of the regulars ones. looks nice, saves space.:)

each split AC will run 40K+ so that's half your budget. The TV's will cost an additional 30K for basic models. The Ref will cost about 40K. Food Processor and Micro 20K. that leaves about 1L for the HT! :-) LOL you see I live over on the ICE forum where the motto is "who needs an engine-vengine". BTW I did not see a waching machine on your list.

Seriously it really depends what your priorities are:

AC Brands: Daikin, Hitachi, O'General will cost you 50% more than a Korean brand. The Koreans cost about 40K each installed.

Fridge: The Siemens is great. They have one version that comes with wire shelves that is really great if you have servants and dont want to replace the Plastic/Glass shelves which can break if mistreated. One brand has a 300-400L fridge with the freezer at the bottom. This is really great if you dont use the freezer much as it puts the vegetable drawer at waist level. Beyond that Electrolux is also nice.

TV: Philips or Sony. If you want pixelplus go Philips. If you want a standard TV go Sony. Again the budgets are very different.

Micro: Electrolux makes a nice one at 10K dont try to grill using a micro. Get a small OTG for that.

Food Processor: Philips make one that you can use but if you have a cook get BOSS it is rough and tough and survices their rough handling.

HT: the Sony DAV DZ550 (about 30K) will work for most situations. If you ahve DVD player the Yamaha AV57 (30K) offers better value. for 50K the Samsung HTP1200 is also decent.

All products must be new.

Navin sir all products but the ht(I am leaving to the US in august my parents really dont need a really good ht) have equal priorities. Budget can be extended to 4-4.5L if needed.

About the food processor how is MORPHY RICHARDS ???

We already bought a washing machine last month(siemens front load fully automatic)