Team-BHP - The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/159815-smartphone-invite-sharing-thread-45.html)

Hey, if anyone has an invite to spare, please share it with me as a colleague needs one.
Thanks!

hi All, looking for a Oneplus Two invite. please share if anyone has got it. thanks

Here you go - INB4-61CC-OWSZ-IGFP

But personally would recommend a MotoX Play or a Nexus 6.

I've brought One Plus 2 with the help of invite shared by a fellow bhpian.
The code was claimed by the bhpian.
I want to know that the invites that a person receives after purchasing the phone goes to whom?
The person claiming it or the person purchasing the phone...?

Here is the Invite i got. Its valid till 5 PM today

INPS-0WZD-4WSK-QHLV

Hello, Request anyone with an invite to kindly share.

Thanks
RVD

That's an interesting comment, would appreciate if you care to elaborate. TIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickdraw (Post 3814918)

But personally would recommend a MotoX Play or a Nexus 6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 3815997)
That's an interesting comment, would appreciate if you care to elaborate. TIA

I've been a big OnePlus fan and user. But the One had lot of software issues. Friends who bought a OnePlus 2 have been complaining of software problems. Coverage issues etc. OnePlus customer service is pretty bad.

If you don't want to run behind specs and want solid usability and stable software I'll reccomend Motorola. I switched to a Nexus 6 and been very happy with the price/specs. Plus it gives fantastic battery life with Marshmellow. Those minor spec changes dont make much difference to real world usage. The Moto X Play and Style and amazing phones in terms of build and featureset.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickdraw (Post 3816099)
I've been a big OnePlus fan and user. But the One had lot of software issues. Friends who bought a OnePlus 2 have been complaining of software problems. Coverage issues etc. OnePlus customer service is pretty bad.

If you don't want to run behind specs and want solid usability and stable software I'll reccomend Motorola. I switched to a Nexus 6 and been very happy with the price/specs. Plus it gives fantastic battery life with Marshmellow. Those minor spec changes dont make much difference to real world usage. The Moto X Play and Style and amazing phones in terms of build and featureset.

I would agree on this. Have been one of the early adopters of OPO. I got it from the US even before it was launched in India. However the phone is plagued with software glitches. The battery life is horrendous after the last update and the phone now heats up like a chimney after half a day of normal usage. One plus has done a great job with the specs but software part leaves much to be desired. Motorola play would be a much better and cheaper buy.

Planning to return the one plus two back to amazon.
Not going to use all the hardware packed in.

The phone does not have any issues, but I would suggest to buy it only if you're gonna use it.
My usage is only for calling, sms and whatsapp. Sometimes listening to music.
Don't need 4gb RAM or full HD display for it.

Hi, need to buy one op2, if anyone has spare invite for the same please PM me, thanks.

Looking for an OnePlus2 invite; if anyone has an invite to spare, please PM me.
Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhjain (Post 3816160)
I would agree on this. Have been one of the early adopters of OPO. I got it from the US even before it was launched in India. However the phone is plagued with software glitches. The battery life is horrendous after the last update and the phone now heats up like a chimney after half a day of normal usage. One plus has done a great job with the specs but software part leaves much to be desired. Motorola play would be a much better and cheaper buy.

After 44S (kitkat),all versions of cyanogen based and Oxygen based ROMs on one plus were bad (either batterywise/performancewise). Please try custom ROMs like Sultan's CAF based or CM12 nighlies. You can enjoy your oneplus again back to its glory. If you want to roll back to any other version, check here.

Sultan's CAF is here.

Looking for one plus 2 invite. Please PM me if anyone has an invite. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mykal shoemaker (Post 3819698)
After 44S (kitkat),all versions of cyanogen based and Oxygen based ROMs on one plus were bad (either batterywise/performancewise). Please try custom ROMs like Sultan's CAF based or CM12 nighlies. You can enjoy your oneplus again back to its glory. If you want to roll back to any other version, check here.

Sultan's CAF is here.

I can't root my phone else the office mail app doesn't work!