Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2006, 12:54   #1
BHPian

T3 Mag is here!

Hi folks,
Just picked up the launch issue of T3... its the Indian version of the popular gadget magazine..quite nice...But gadget blog readers may not find anything new... apart from Glossy print and Deepika Padukone

Also they have an ad about " absolute sound " magazine to be released this month....

The last six months have been quite good for magazine buffs like me...lots of new magazines!!

Cheers!
kvish
Old 11th December 2006, 14:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvish View Post
Hi folks,
But gadget blog readers may not find anything new...

Which is why I don't buy any of the tech magazines. And spend all that saved money on my car :-(

Nice to know things are hotting up in the gadget front though. Especially as it is really difficult to find out where to get most gadgets in India. Magazines like these will be useful there.

Somewhat OT: The computer mags (I've read only the big two) and some of the car mags in India have some of the worst English I've seen. The general interest mags (India Today, WEEK etc) don't seem to share this affliction. I've always wondered why. I guess the editorial team has to trade off expertise in the field for less-than-good English. I hope T3 will not follow this tradition.

Last edited by hydrashok : 11th December 2006 at 14:23.
Old 11th December 2006, 15:37   #3
Senior - BHPian

well its good to know that t3 has finally arrived.iam sure STUFF will not be far behid.but a lot of content of the t3 international version has come into the t3 india magazine. almost 70% of the mag has the same write-ups and reviews.

Most Viewed