Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2020, 14:59   #91
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Everyday Carry Thread - What do you carry with you everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by for_cars1 View Post
One word of caution is to not store any alcohol based sanitizer or disinfectants in the car.
These have a high risk of spontaneously catching fire if left on door pockets and sunlight falls on it or on a hot day.

You have to take them out when leaving the car.
Yeah, the kit is divided in two parts. Permenant in the car like mask and soap. The sprays are carried along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer012 View Post
Can you please share the make and manufacturer of the components and storage arrangements of the same with pictures?
Regular surgical masks, liquid dettol soap in a small bottle etc. Nothing fancy.
Old 10th May 2022, 20:29   #92
BHPian

Sharing some of the recent acquisitions.

The Everyday Carry Thread - What do you carry with you everyday?-img_7928-2.jpg

The Everyday Carry Thread - What do you carry with you everyday?-img_8374.jpg
Old 18th February 2024, 10:36   #93
BHPian

Is this thread dead?
Here to revive it in 2024 because I've been getting an itch to collect EDC items lately.
Here's my pocket edc:

The Everyday Carry Thread - What do you carry with you everyday?-picsart_240204_183730763.jpg

Orient Kamasu has been my daily for 4 years now. Worth. Every. Penny. It's still the best watch you can
buy in a budget

Sheaffer 9109 Icon rollerball is the best pen I have ever written with. It's perfectly both balanced posted
and unposted.

Writecraft pocket notebooks are super cheap on amazon and super great quality. Comes in a pack of 2.

Fogg intensio perfume is too strong and I rarely wear it. Its here only for the green aesthetic. My daily is actually the Dior Sauvage EDP.

Car key cover I found on amazon. Been on there since the day I bought my car and has held up great
without signs of wear and tear.

(Picture clicked with my S22 Ultra Dark green)

My other EDC items in my every day sling:

The Everyday Carry Thread - What do you carry with you everyday?-20240218_094642.jpg

The bag is from swook on amazon. Marketed to fit a 11 inch tab that's been priceless to me. I was looking for a leather one but I wouldn't go for a faux one. Its lightweight and has held up nicely.

Sheaffer 9109, sometimes cycle with a Parker Frontier in breast pocket and in bag a Octane ball Pen that I use to write endless doctors notes and a reynolds backup pen.

Flashlight to check pupil reflex and look into mouth for any swellings
(Not pictured, but I also keep a knee hammer, a sphygmomanometer (manual bp cuff), a tuning fork and a measuring tape in my backpack too.

10,000mah powerbank

32gb USB

Noise vs104 earbuds are great vfm. I don't care about losing them and they surprisingly have good sound. Got them mainly because I hate the silicone tips that are unhygienic and itchy.

Phone stand. Use them to avoid neck pains.

Littmann classic III. Why this colour you may ask? These things an grow legs of their own. Flashy hot pink colour means it's not lowprofile so it has less chances of getting stolen and someone will always spot them from the other end of the hospital.

Damilano moneyclip wallet I've been using for 5 years now. Has a credit card sized beard comb cum bottle opener and a wallet ninja multi tool inside it

Pepper spray.

Alcohol swabs and hand sanitizer

Samsung tab S9 11 inch with robustrion cover. I tore off the front flap to make it less clunky. It either stays in the bag or In front of me to I don't need it.

Lastly, keys to my Toyota Hyryder Hybird. Toyota engine, high GC, superb mileage. Enough said.

Let's revive these kind of threads so us BHPians can bond over same interests.
tjsi is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks