Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2015, 12:25   #2746
Distinguished - BHPian

Firstcry.com - Good Customer Service

Received an item (Pastel Color set) in damaged condition from Firstcry.com. Called up their Customer Service and they were prompt enough to process a refund immediately and just asked for a photo of the damaged item to be mailed to them later.

Neat, no drama. this is for a Rs.140 item. When will the Venture Capitalists pour money into Car Sales & Service Business, put customer service on top priority (Like Online retail, Cab Booking Apps etc..), don't care about profits etc..?

Obviously the Online retail and Cab aggregator bubble might burst one day but at least we can get to enjoy the benefits for sometime.
Attached Thumbnails
The Online Shopping Thread-img_20150131_115421723.jpg  

Old 31st January 2015, 13:42   #2747
BHPian

Re: Firstcry.com - Good Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Received an item (Pastel Color set) in damaged condition from Firstcry.com. Called up their Customer Service and they were prompt enough to process a refund immediately and just asked for a photo of the damaged item to be mailed to them later.
Had a similar experience with them.

Ordered a Disney princess wand and tiara set and the tiara arrived broken. They asked for the pic and sent a replacement. Didnt need to send back the first set too.
Old 1st February 2015, 11:22   #2748
J.Ravi

re: The "Online Shopping" Thread

Today, I ordered 3 Eveready LED bulbs with amazon.in from a Fulfilled seller. But, while ordering, it didn't take more than 1 item per order, saying the seller has only one item in stock. So, I had to repeat the process twice again so that the total became 3. Perhaps, that Fulfilled seller doesn't want bulk orders!

Old 1st February 2015, 12:49   #2749
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Today, I ordered 3 Eveready LED bulbs with amazon.in from a Fulfilled seller. But, while ordering, it didn't take more than 1 item per order, saying the seller has only one item in stock. So, I had to repeat the process twice again so that the total became 3. Perhaps, that Fulfilled seller doesn't want bulk orders!
Mostly the products are heavily discounted are limited to one per user. Any order in excess of that gets cancelled.
Old 1st February 2015, 13:02   #2750
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by archat68 View Post
Any order in excess of that gets cancelled.
Yes, the price is the lowest compared to flipkart and ebay.in. But then, I got 3 emails and sms from amazon confirming the orders and delivery date! Now, I am keeping my fingers crossed and curious to know the suspense: will my 2 orders will get cancelled, if not, will I get 3 different packages or will I get 1 pack containing all 3 items. Thanks, archat68.

Old 1st February 2015, 13:06   #2751
BHPian

Quote:
will I get 3 different packages or will I get 1 pack containing all 3 items. Thanks, archat68.
If the orders are not cancelled you will get 3 separate packets as the order numbers are different.
Old 1st February 2015, 14:43   #2752
Senior - BHPian

Anybody got any experience shopping with 10kya.com? I am looking for a cycle saddle, which they have priced better than the rest. However, I just don't get the 'live sales person' and 'negotiate & bargain' tags they display; there seems no further info on the same.

Else my options would be indialetsplay.com
Old 2nd February 2015, 18:05   #2753
J.Ravi

Quote:
will I get 3 different packages or will I get 1 pack containing all 3 items.
Now, the bulbs are out of the pack. Just a few minutes back, I received one pack containing 3 Eveready 5W LED bulbs. Prompt delivery by amazon.in.

Old 2nd February 2015, 18:55   #2754
Senior - BHPian

Anybody ordered glasses from lenskart? I have been planning for long and finally ended up ordering a power sun glass from them. Vincent Chase frame with polarised sun glasses.

They did deliver it pretty quickly though I was shocked to see the product quality for the kind of money they charge. I have my eye power at about -2.5 each which is not very high. I have been wearing glasses for more than 30 years and I have never seen glasses almost half-inch thick which is what provided by lenskart !!! The funny part is the glasses are fitted on a Vincent Chase frame which has extremely thin structure and the whole thing looks very odd with the glass jutting out on both sides of the frame. Not sure if they even consider if the lenses we order fit the the frame properly. The biggest surprise was that one of the lens was having a damage with some part not having the required darkness. I am in the process of returning it. But they will not provide cash refund and I will end up buying something else from them. Scared of ordering something again!
Old 2nd February 2015, 18:59   #2755
Senior - BHPian

Aliexpress.

Anyone bought stuff from them? I am not going to purchase some high priced item but stuff like the Google cardboard - so much cheaper there! I ended up at their site looking for Banana plugs for the speakers and am addicted to their site. Some stuff that I could never get elsewhere I got from them. As in, I have ordered. Now, lets see how many days it takes to get here.
Old 2nd February 2015, 19:26   #2756
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasoo View Post
Anybody ordered glasses from lenskart? I have been planning for long and finally ended up ordering a power sun glass from them. Vincent Chase frame with polarised sun glasses.
I had a similar experience with them. For the amount of money they charge, the quality wrt fit and finish is nothing short of bull***. I exchanged the first one as they had the THICK lenses(my power is -4.5 and I know how high index glasses are)while I paid for thin lenses. The replacement proved to be almighty pain as it pained my eyes for two straight days, on checking with the local optician, it was of the wrong power. I promptly returned it even though the CC lady was adamant that I needn't be refunded for this, I put forth a strong case with the 'No questions asked money refund' banner on their website and got my money through a check as I had used COD.
Old 3rd February 2015, 08:12   #2757
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Aliexpress.
I bought this from AliExpress by paying ₹ 652.24 and got it delivered in 20 days. But, I am yet to install and use the product.

Last edited by J.Ravi : 3rd February 2015 at 08:17.

Old 3rd February 2015, 09:01   #2758
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I bought this from AliExpress by paying ₹ 652.24 and got it delivered in 20 days. But, I am yet to install and use the product.
Ah, that is a good price! And 20 days is pretty good time.
Old 3rd February 2015, 09:27   #2759
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Aliexpress.

Anyone bought stuff from them?
I bought SJ4000 Action camera from them some time back. Deliver time was about 15 days. Impressive service from them. I had already bought a few items from them and everytime they surprise me with the delivery speed.

Sometimes even our local Flipkart or Snapdeal or Ebay is slower. I ordered a router from one of them and they took 12 days to deliver from Indore to Madras.
Old 3rd February 2015, 09:41   #2760
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Just ordered the charger and I got a $3 off on $25 coupon for ordering from Mobile, used the coupon to order a windscreen and got the discount yay!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks