Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2015, 19:43   #3241
Senior - BHPian

re: The "Online Shopping" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by carwatcher View Post
Can anyone provide ebay discount coupon urgently.
15EBAYDEAL - 9 percent off
COUPONDUN8 - 7.5 percent off
EBAY09DEAL

There are many bank specific codes (HDFC, SBI, SC etc) also

After applying the coupon, you may add the amount to Mobikwik wallet and then select Pay using Mobikwik wallet to get additional 10 percent cashback (You can use that for mobile recharge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannskaria View Post
Paytm - Power Bank - Xiaomi 10400 mah - Rs 349/- (SBI Rs 300 cash back)

Fake one ,hence raised complaint to return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
How did you realise it was fake?

-Bhargav
In case you're desperately looking for a genuine Xiaomi 10400 mAh power bank, here you go - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Xiaomi-10400M...item43d6f8ede3

Use coupons and Mobikwik wallet and you'll get it for approximately 1k. I can vouch for this seller (have bought few powerbanks from the seller)

Last edited by Klub Class : 24th May 2015 at 19:48.
Old 24th May 2015, 20:06   #3242
Senior - BHPian

Where is the Thanks Button when you need it most.
Thanks
Coupon applied successfully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
15EBAYDEAL - 9 percent off
COUPONDUN8 - 7.5 percent off
EBAY09DEAL
Old 25th May 2015, 08:46   #3243
BHPian

What crazy deals on Flipkart's electronic section today! I am thinking of exchanging my old Moto G (1st gen) with the second gen or maybe with some other phone. iPhone 4s is available for 7499 after exchange which I think is a good deal if you daily use is calls, text, few apps, mails and navigation. I've already shortlisted 3 phones in my cart. Boy have I turned eShopoholic.
Old 25th May 2015, 11:00   #3244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
. iPhone 4s is available for 7499 after exchange.

How are you seeing the exchange?
Old 25th May 2015, 11:22   #3245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyguy View Post
How are you seeing the exchange?
Check this: http://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone...er=from-search
Old 25th May 2015, 11:36   #3246
BHPian

Quote:
Check this:
Thanks just swapped my wifes 5 year old iphone 4 with a fresh iphone 4s. Hopefully the flipkart one, last as long as the old one, which is still working fine. Swapping it as my moms 5 year old iphone 4 just conked out last week with a blank display. Both the iphones were bought from the apple store in singapore
Old 25th May 2015, 12:14   #3247
Senior - BHPian

Is it really worth exchanging an iPhone 4 for Rs. 4000 when it can be sold on OLX for well over Rs. 6000?
Old 25th May 2015, 13:59   #3248
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Is it really worth exchanging an iPhone 4 for Rs. 4000 when it can be sold on OLX for well over Rs. 6000?
Yeah Flipkart's exchange prices for the used phones are ridiculous! 2k for a Lumia 920 - no thanks. I was eyeing the Moto G if I could get a decent resale value for the 920 but I am sticking to it for a while. Best to sell them elsewhere.
Old 25th May 2015, 15:22   #3249
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
2k for a Lumia 920
I was being offered 2k for my Lumia 720! The screen alone costs Rs. 9,220 to replace!

And for the iPhone 5C FK are offering, Rs. 6000.

That said, a person I know is coming down from USA, I was eying the RavPower 18200mAH powerbank.

It costs only $40 on amazon.com. Definitely worth it, in my opinion.

Anyone else that knows anything or has used RavPower?
Old 25th May 2015, 15:46   #3250
BHPian

cross-referencing my post in another thread.

Any views/opinions on this.

@Mods - posted link to same post in another thread as well since this talks about online shopping in general. If you think in-appropriate, please delete.
Old 25th May 2015, 16:16   #3251
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
What crazy deals on Flipkart's electronic section today! I am thinking of exchanging my old Moto G (1st gen) with the second gen or maybe with some other phone. iPhone 4s is available for 7499 after exchange which I think is a good deal if you daily use is calls, text, few apps, mails and navigation. I've already shortlisted 3 phones in my cart. Boy have I turned eShopoholic.
I did not find anything from Flipkart to be 'crazy'.
You will most likely get a better deal selling your working mobile on Olx, Quikr, etc.
Old 25th May 2015, 17:57   #3252
BHPian

Quote:
I've already shortlisted 3 phones in my cart. Boy have I turned eShopoholic.
To be honest, even I didn't find today's deals on Flipkart to be 'crazy'. Like all their sales, they're just creating a hype to woo customers.

Could you please elaborate on the deals you got on the other phones??
Not meaning to be offensive here, but just to know!
Old 26th May 2015, 13:33   #3253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
I did not find anything from Flipkart to be 'crazy'.
You will most likely get a better deal selling your working mobile on Olx, Quikr, etc.
Sorry, but I wouldn't have the patience to sell anything on OLX and then haggle with so many people. And then get that money after multiple calls and utilise it to buy a product at a better rate. Also, this deal works out perfectly if you've got old phones like Lumia 520 and HTC Explorers or Sony Xperia E and on top of that you get 10% more discount if you have Axis bank card.

I guess, I travel about 40 kms a day for work and I find these deals awesome because Flipkart will come to either of my location anytime and collect the old item from me and give me the new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
To be honest, even I didn't find today's deals on Flipkart to be 'crazy'. Like all their sales, they're just creating a hype to woo customers.

Could you please elaborate on the deals you got on the other phones??
Not meaning to be offensive here, but just to know!
I bought my brother a Moto G2 by exchanging his Lumia 720 (which I gifted him about 2 years ago) and also, i got a 10% additional discount. Which IMHO isn't a bad deal for I got rid of the old lagging phone, with cracked back panel, which did serve him well mind you.

And the city where he lives, no one wants to buy a windows phone. So yeah, good deal for him.

I'm yet to close in on a deal. I'm itching to do away with my 1st Gen MotoG, but then it is doing its job perfectly fine. So not sure what I'm gonna do.

Also, being a eShopoholic that I admitted I've become. Shopping online with peace of mind is something that excites me and hence I was generous with all the exclamation marks that I used in my previous post.

Don't take it seriously.
Old 26th May 2015, 18:00   #3254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry, but I wouldn't have the patience to sell anything on OLX and then haggle with so many people. And then get that money after multiple calls and utilise it to buy a product at a better rate. Also, this deal works out perfectly if you've got old phones like Lumia 520 and HTC Explorers or Sony Xperia E and on top of that you get 10% more discount if you have Axis bank card.
Yes. You have to spend a little more effort, though not as much as calling people multiple times to get your money.

You get paid more if you choose to sell the phone to a buyer directly (selling via other channels) - just like selling a car directly to a buyer instead of an agent.

Edit: When I look back now, I think the last time I purchased something from Flipkart was 2 years ago - simply because they were the cheapest for the product that I wanted to gift someone.

I purchase quite a lot every month online - somehow Flipkart's pricing never excites me.

Last edited by S_U_N : 26th May 2015 at 18:02.
Old 26th May 2015, 18:44   #3255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Well said.
I was sceptical of OLX selling, but crazy as it sounds, last month sold my 5 year old discontinued iPhone 3GS (8GB model) without bill for Rs. 4000/-! (people want such antique items it seems)

And no the deal was done after taking only 2 calls. deactivate the ad as soon as you are done and no one will bother calling you after that.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks