Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2015, 08:52   #4126
BHPian

Re: The Online Shopping Thread

@binand:
Try eatloapp.com and fitgo.in also. I order from the former quite regularly at work for lunch.
Old 23rd October 2015, 10:11   #4127
Senior - BHPian

I usually don't shop at Flipkart. Unfortunately, My office gave me few FK gift coupons and I had to shop there. I placed order for 8GB pen drive on 15 Oct. Estimated delivery date is 30th Oct. So far the status says 'Approved' and seller is yet to pack. I think the seller will pack on 28th and ship, so that it reaches me on 30th.
Old 23rd October 2015, 13:12   #4128
BHPian

Flipkart shipping and service has degraded. Amazon is more consistent with shipping, they have spoiled me. Mail reaches faster than Flipkarts delivery.

Flipkart order placed on 13th Oct:

Sat, 17th Oct04:53 am Hyderabad -Expected at Hyderabad Sort Facility
Sat, 17th Oct02:02 am Bilaspur -Received at MotherHub_PTI
Fri, 16th Oct10:15 pm Bilaspur -Expected at MotherHub_PTI
Fri, 16th Oct02:06 pm New Delh -Received at Motherhub_BAM
Fri, 16th Oct02:22 am New Delhi -Expected at Motherhub_BAM
Thu, 15th Oct06:54 pm Jaipur -Received at Jaipur Sort Facility
Thu, 15th Oct06:50 pm Jaipur -Shipment in-scanned at Jaipur Sort Facility
Thu, 15th Oct06:50 pm Jaipur -Expected at Jaipur Sort Facility
Thu, 15th Oct08:58 pm Seller facility -Your item has been dispatched
-
Old 23rd October 2015, 13:31   #4129
Senior - BHPian

I am having really unique experience with Amazon. The courier agency is Amazon Transport Services.
My order has been lying in Goa since 16th and yet to be delivered, on calling they promised the next day delivery with full sincerity but nothing happens.
In the meantime, they gave me the contact no. of the courier guy who is not assigned to my area who in turn gave me his manager's no.
Till today the product isn't delivered.
I have seen many companies found hard to provide services in Goa but this one takes the cake.

PS: Any solution to the Flipkart App not opening on my Lumia 930
Old 23rd October 2015, 13:54   #4130
BHPian

Flipkart logistical woes continues... During the recent sales, ordered the phone through flipkart (as i had only citi bank card) and it accessories through amazon. Ironically, the accessories are delivered and waiting for the phone to arrive.
Old 23rd October 2015, 14:01   #4131
Senior - BHPian

Recently I wanted a few items. Checked around which website had good offers. Ebay was the most expensive and amazon and flipkart was similar.

Ordered on Amazon, a two delivery was at 50 Rs, opted and voila second day morning even though it was a Sunday I got it in hand. It was fulfilled by amazon type item.

Another item, not fulfilled by amazon but directly by a seller was purchased. It got delivered third day morning without a sweat. Both these items came from Delhi.

I kind of like amazon for its pricing, and much better for its delivery

Hope it sustains
Old 23rd October 2015, 15:06   #4132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakumar View Post
Flipkart logistical woes continues... During the recent sales, ordered the phone through flipkart (as i had only citi bank card) and it accessories through amazon. Ironically, the accessories are delivered and waiting for the phone to arrive.
Same problem for me too. Ordered a phone via Flipkart (SBI 10% discount offer) on 16th October and accessories via Amazon on the same day. Flipkart order status still shows "Approved" and estimated delivery on 30th October while Amazon order was delivered within 3 days (free shipping)
Old 23rd October 2015, 15:53   #4133
Senior - BHPian

Also I see that Flipkart has stopped delivery of all phones irrespective of price and gadgets above 10k to any UP pincode. I had purchased 3 phones just last month on upfront payment. Earlier such restriction was just with COD. Now it seems they have stopped all together. Very strange. Must be some huge logistics problem with them. Or they seems to have bitten more than they can chew with the roaring success of their recent sales.
Old 23rd October 2015, 17:09   #4134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
Also I see that Flipkart has stopped delivery of all phones irrespective of price and gadgets above 10k to any UP pincode.
Saw this earlier today:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/49497979.cms
Old 23rd October 2015, 22:13   #4135
BHPian

So ordered a basic hydraulic office chair from Snapdeal.
It came in as a CKD.
The only thing missing from the package was the hydraulics.
Attached Thumbnails
The Online Shopping Thread-1445618586564.jpg  

Old 23rd October 2015, 22:24   #4136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
Same problem for me too. Ordered a phone via Flipkart (SBI 10% discount offer) on 16th October and accessories via Amazon on the same day. Flipkart order status still shows "Approved" and estimated delivery on 30th October while Amazon order was delivered within 3 days (free shipping)
Oddly, the phone I ordered on Oct 15th got delivered on Oct 17th! Much earlier than the estimated delivery date(Oct 26). I haven't faced any delays so far with flipkart, except for the phone's memory card that I ordered along with the phone that's yet to be delivered! Been more than a week!
Old 24th October 2015, 07:30   #4137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
After putting faith in Mr Amir Khan have ordered goods from snap deal. Little bit nervous as have heard horror stories of people receiving bricks instead of mobiles in their packages. Keeping fingers crossed. This is my first order with them. Any idea with standard delivery how fast they deliver? Expected deliver dates seem next week.
I had ordered 3 items from Snap Deal on Oct 13. Two were delivered before expected day within the same week. The third item was due on 19th Oct. It did not arrive. I called up Snap Deal who confirmed that there was a delay and that my ‘Dil ka Deal’ was still stuck at ‘Delhi’ at the courier’s warehouse. Finally the package arrived yesterday at 7:00 PM and I breathed a sign of relief. Well Mr Aamir Khan delivered a late though but nevertheless better late than never. I am going to stick to Amazon in the future though. This time it was just that the deal at Snap Deal was better that I went with them. (It’s a Garmin GPS)
Old 24th October 2015, 21:34   #4138
BHPian

Hi guys, PayTM is selling the Belkin Car Inverter, and its effectively available for Rs.1,330/-.

I think this is a great price since I bought it for ~2,000 last year on amazon, its useful & is working brilliantly. MANY of my travelling friends also have this.

Only thing is, we try to take a precaution not to crank the car with it plugged it. Most of the times nothing serious may happen but its best to have nothing else drawing power when cranking the car.

Disclaimer : I'm not related to PayTM nor do I know the seller in any way. Just spreading the word on whats quite useful to regular travellers.
Old 24th October 2015, 21:51   #4139
Senior - BHPian

Guy's , does anyone know how to get discount coupon codes for Amazon.in ?
Old 24th October 2015, 22:00   #4140
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanjohn123 View Post
Guy's , does anyone know how to get discount coupon codes for Amazon.in ?
You'll get it on some sites like CouponDunia, but there is no guarantee that it'll work.

The Amazon Diwali sales is from 26-28 Oct & Citibank credit & debit cards have a 15% discount (only on App & capped at a max 1750/-). In case you had not noticed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks