Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2016, 14:47   #4711
BHPian

Re: The Online Shopping Thread

I was able to order the MI 20000 mah power bank today Anybody using it already? Any reviews?
Old 4th May 2016, 15:18   #4712
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
I was able to order the MI 20000 mah power bank today Anybody using it already? Any reviews?
I was able to buy it during the first sale for my friend. He is completely happy with the power bank. He still havent got the chance to fully charge it. I use a 16000mah power bank and it needs an entire night (well, almost) to fully charge from 0%. So I totally understand his situation too . He is using it for his iPhone 6s and the power bank provides enough juice to charge his phone multiple times. Nothing bad to report from him or me regarding the power bank. It's awesome.
Old 4th May 2016, 15:24   #4713
BHPian

The Online Shopping Thread

Got 2 sealed Redmi Note 3 32gb/3gb Ram. Gold and Dark Grey colour available. It will be delivered tomorrow. Ping me if anyone is interested

Ps: Mods am not trying to market it. Ordered 1 but got 3 in cart. Thought someone might need it. Just helping

Last edited by sid93 : 4th May 2016 at 15:27.
Old 4th May 2016, 22:47   #4714
Distinguished - BHPian

This is my first courier disaster: A bottle of Ultima Interior Guard Plus, whose very expensive contents were trying to protect the package itself by soaking it.

The Online Shopping Thread-ultimapackage2.jpg

I guess that the outer plastic wrap was provided by the courier, as was the plastic bag.

I simply refused to accept it. Last message from the seller was asking if I wanted it sent again, so resolution seems to be in hand.
Old 12th May 2016, 17:41   #4715
Senior - BHPian

I had ordered the following parts from PartsBigBoss.in-
1. Sub-Mirror Plate (Convex) Far Vision for Xylo E8 (Electric Mirror),
2. Oil Filter and Diesel Filter both Zip Make for Elite i20 CRDI.

I had placed order on 26-04-2016. But got it delivered on 04-05-2016. The parts were shipped through DTDC Courier.

On the website, below address bar it is displayed Free Gift for orders above Rs.500/-. But I did not get anything even though my order amount is Rs.1010/- excluding shipping and the Tax Invoice has a mention of Dashboard Polish 10ml x 2 Nos. (with ZERO Amount of course).

The Cost
1. Sub Mirror Plate for Xylo Convex Far Vision- Rs. 130/-
2. Oil Filter for i20 Diesel- 02 Nos. 140 each- Rs. 280/-
3. Diesel Filter for i20-01 No. Rs. 600/-
Shipping Rs. 200/-
Total Rs.1210/-

On receiving the package, I was impressed with the packing.

1. Sub-Mirror Plate of Xylo-
When I was ordering, it did not came to my mind that I may get the Sub-Mirror Plate of Lower Variant of Xylo even though its Convex. Its when I tried to remove the existing back fibre cover (the black fibre part which holds the mirror glass)after receiving the New Sub Mirror Plate, I came to know that the 'Black Cover' of New one is not meant for Electric Mirror of Xylo.
I called the CC of the site and informed about the problem. The person asked me to send the photos of New Sub-Mirror Plate and the old one. I sent the photos but till date I did not receive any reply from them.
I cut the Black Cover carefully by a cutter and stuck the Glass to the existing Black Cover using Double Sided Tape and Fevi kwik.

2. I got the Engine Oil changed on 08-05-2016 at my FNG. The Oil Filter sourced from PBB was used.

3. Yet to replace the Diesel Filter. Will update once I replace the same.

The Online Shopping Thread-after-opening-packing.jpg
This is after opening the Carton.

The Online Shopping Thread-air-bubble-packing-mirror-box.jpg
The Sub-Mirror Plate Box had Air Bubble Packing to prevent it from Shock.

The Online Shopping Thread-after-removing-air-bubble-packing.jpg
The Sub-Mirror Plate Box.

The Online Shopping Thread-inner-glass-had-air-bubble-too.jpg
Even the Inner Sub-Mirror Plate had Air Bubble Packing.

The Online Shopping Thread-oil-filter-i20-01.jpg
Oil Filter Top View.

The Online Shopping Thread-oil-filter-i20-02.jpg
Oil Filter Front View.

The Online Shopping Thread-dsc_0295.jpg
Back View of Existing Mirror Back Cover (Notice the Gear for Electric Mirror)

The Online Shopping Thread-back-view-submirror-plate.jpg
Back View of New SubMirror Plate received from PBB.

The Online Shopping Thread-diesel-filter.jpg
Diesel Filter.

Mods: - I hope I am not breaking the Forum Rules by posting so many images here.

Last edited by IndigoXLGrandDi : 12th May 2016 at 17:45.
Old 12th May 2016, 18:53   #4716
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
This is my first courier disaster: A bottle of Ultima Interior Guard Plus, whose very expensive contents were trying to protect the package itself by soaking it.
... ... ... Last message from the seller was asking if I wanted it sent again, so resolution seems to be in hand.
Five-star reaction from Detailed Clean India (at Amazon.in) who were even answering my emails in the middle of the night (an advantage of insomnia*, the guy said) and who despatched a new bottle to me. Fast and friendly service.

Not sure that the couriers were to blame after all, as there was a very slight leakage from the new bottle, and I think it is the Ultima spray head which is at fault. Anyway, I accepted the loss of a few ml.

*I am not insomniac, I just sleep different hours to most people. I keep what I call Owl hours!
Old 12th May 2016, 19:32   #4717
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Five-star reaction from Detailed Clean India (at Amazon.in) who were even answering my emails in the middle of the night (an advantage of insomnia*, the guy said) and who despatched a new bottle to me. Fast and friendly service.

Not sure that the couriers were to blame after all, as there was a very slight leakage from the new bottle, and I think it is the Ultima spray head which is at fault. Anyway, I accepted the loss of a few ml.

*I am not insomniac, I just sleep different hours to most people. I keep what I call Owl hours!
Good to hear. I have dealt with DetailedClean India when I had purchased directly from their website and my experience was good. Amrit is the owner and he himself is a detailing enthusiast.
Old 13th May 2016, 09:26   #4718
Distinguished - BHPian

Had ordered a 3 pc curtain set from Amazon India. However, when the package reached me, I found them to be quite different from the picture on the website.
Have requested for a return; lets see how it goes.

Regards.
Old 13th May 2016, 15:32   #4719
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata View Post
Good to hear. I have dealt with DetailedClean India when I had purchased directly from their website and my experience was good. Amrit is the owner and he himself is a detailing enthusiast.
email conversation was personal and enjoyable, even though it arose from a problem. They have quite a good range too.

I'm not an avid detailer (although I necessarily do more now I own a black car) but will try to buy from them again when I can. Just now, since buying the black car, I have a fairly good stock of Optimum products.
Old 21st May 2016, 00:09   #4720
BHPian

Today I went to collect my parcel from Flipkart as I requested for self pick up of parcel. The address for pick up was ITPL concourse, whitefield which is manned by security. As I entered a security guard asked me write details in a slip and asked me to give to counter manned by rude, ill mannered sarkari like attitude female guards who instead of helping and guiding me were abusive and asked to deposit my ID card which I politely refused and I went back home.
This incident spoiled my mood and I canceled the order from flipkart. Though it was not Flipkart fault but these small things spoils the experience.
Old 23rd May 2016, 17:34   #4721
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeacher View Post
How? Price is Rs. 1,010 now :(
If you're still looking forward to buy the Birds of Indian Subcontinent, try Google Play Books. It's available for Rs 86 now
Old 24th May 2016, 06:09   #4722
BHPian

Looks like the charm is slowly fading with the falling standards and policy changes. Many a time these changes are very quiet. When Flipkart was newly introduced one could confidently, the same for Amazon on Amazon fulfilled items.

Now Amazon changes its refund policy with regards to electronic items. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/52405076.cms
Old 24th May 2016, 19:34   #4723
BANNED

First bad experience on Amazon , courtesy of seller Crown.Books . Ordered few books for the kid around March End . One Book was to be delivered by Crown.Books with estimated delivery by May End . Now after two months i recieve a email from Crown.Books saying they couldnt source the book so kindly cancel the order and we will refund . I tried to post the review and apparantely Amazon refused saying post only about the product not the seller . For the seller i cannot post since it has not been delivered and infact written to me to cancel the order .All this when the delivery page continues to show Ready for Dispatch . I think this is a method to pocket lot of money and earn interest on it and fooling people . I never expected Amazon to entertain such sellers .
Old 25th May 2016, 11:23   #4724
Senior - BHPian

Amazon Lightning Deal.

Screenshot taken last night (without lightning deal) - Rs.3499

The Online Shopping Thread-1.jpg

Screenshot taken today morning (with lightning deal) - Rs.4689

The Online Shopping Thread-2.jpg

Check date & time at bottom right corner.

I saw it in upcoming lightning deals last night, saved screenshot to compare how much will I save in lightning deal in the morning.
Old 25th May 2016, 15:04   #4725
BHPian

Ordered a strawberry preserve from Amazon. Got it delivered after 22 days. Package looked like somebody played football with it. The jar was smashed to bits and there was jam everywhere. Called up CC and they actually asked me to send it back!

Sent them a few pics and this time they promised to send me another one. Got it after 18 days. Was almost same as the first one except it was the wrong jam! Asked for a refund and still waiting to get it.

Guess grocery deliveries online are not going to be reliable anytime soon!

Mods: Could you please merge the two posts? Posted the last one before finishing my rant!

Last edited by GeneralJazz : 25th May 2016 at 15:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks