Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2021, 21:22   #76
BHPian

Re: Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Need to replace the filters of dust compartments. How to procure original filters? I couldn’t find it in Mi website. Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks.
Quoting from another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
Call customer care, they will raise a request, you will be asked to make payment and you will receive consumables in a week.

Or go the MI website here click on buy consumables you need to raise some request, then you will get a email to make payment, and they will ship the item.

I bought couple of wet-mops, whole process took around 10 days.
akshaymahajan is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 21:40   #77
Senior - BHPian

Few Glitches of MI Robo. Based on the Robo I am using in my and parents house has exactly same issues.
1. Robo gets disconnected from network couple of times a month. You need to reset the network connection. Its not an easy task especially for elders at home..
2. Robo starts behaving abnormally. When you select a room and click start. It starts normally, but after few seconds it thinks it's sitting in some other room and power point on the map always would have moved to another room. You have to ask Robo to Dock, after it docks map will show robo and Dock in original position. And this can happen few times before this issue get resolved and robo starts working fine. Looks like this issue has started of Multi-maps.
Old 28th September 2021, 21:49   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
Quoting from another thread
The link you have quoted takes me to the Mi Robo product page. Also, I’ve mailed to the customer care. Let’s see if I hear back from them.

Quote:
Few Glitches of MI Robo. Based on the Robo I am using in my and parents house has exactly same issues.
1. Robo gets disconnected from network couple of times a month. You need to reset the network connection. Its not an easy task especially for elders at home..
2. Robo starts behaving abnormally. When you select a room and click start. It starts normally, but after few seconds it thinks it's sitting in some other room and power point on the map always would have moved to another room. You have to ask Robo to Dock, after it docks map will show robo and Dock in original position. And this can happen few times before this issue get resolved and robo starts working fine. Looks like this issue has started of Multi-maps.
I suspect this is happening because of network dropping out. How far is the WiFi router from the robo when this erratic behaviour is noticed.
Old 28th September 2021, 21:58   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I suspect this is happening because of network dropping out. How far is the WiFi router from the robo when this erratic behaviour is noticed.
WiFi Router is 2-3 feet from MI robo. Both at my house and my parents house. There is no network dropping, Internet working just fine, only Robo gets disconnected from the App and ask me to reset the network.

You have to click on buy consumables on the product page as shown in screenshot. Even though page itself is rudimentary, feel like some trainee software engineer was asked to build the page and he did mess of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P Review-screenshot_2021092821553097_f735d38a0689a8095cedb7fdc1cb082d.jpg  

Last edited by shamanth : 28th September 2021 at 22:00.
shamanth is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 22:46   #80
BHPian

Quote:
This issue also happens if the docking station moves even by a few cms. Even I was having this issue for the past couple of months and after going through some international forums, I decided to stick the docking station with double sided tape last month. Haven't seen the issue yet, but its been only less than a month since I taped it down and have used it only 4-5 times.
Holyghost is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 10:09   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You have to click on buy consumables on the product page as shown in screenshot. Even though page itself is rudimentary, feel like some trainee software engineer was asked to build the page and he did mess of it.
When i click on "Add consumables" nothing happens, when i submit mobile number and click on "Generate OTP" nothing happens.

Any tips?
Old 29th September 2021, 13:13   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwalkr View Post
When i click on "Add consumables" nothing happens, when i submit mobile number and click on "Generate OTP" nothing happens.

Any tips?
I was able to go through that form. Had to use 'add consumables' link (not the button) where I added the filters (each cost 399/-). Max quantity you can add is only 2. Other accessories are also available. OTP was generated, though came a little late than usual but it worked. I was able to submit the form after filling all information and the final message was something like one of their authorized partner will fulfill my order. No mention of any timeline though.

I had also mailed MI customer care about the same yesterday and just received a mail guiding me to the same process to order the consumables.

Just wish that MI could add a convenient way to order these stuff just like their regular products.

Thanks.
Old 29th September 2021, 16:38   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was able to go through that form. Had to use 'add consumables' link (not the button)

Just wish that MI could add a convenient way to order these stuff just like their regular products.
Hi, which link is that?

And yes, when they can list and sell spares for their water purifiers and such, why can't they list these as well on the site itself :(
Old 29th September 2021, 16:57   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, which link is that?
https://t.co/tbsfeesMfk?amp=1

Last edited by Eddy : 29th September 2021 at 17:59. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old 29th September 2021, 17:26   #85
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi, which link is that?

And yes, when they can list and sell spares for their water purifiers and such, why can't they list these as well on the site itself :(
As shared by Akshay and Shamanth above, here’s the link:

https://miservicemanager.mi.com/productConsumable.html
Old 29th September 2021, 17:51   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As shared by Akshay and Shamanth above, here’s the link:

https://miservicemanager.mi.com/productConsumable.html
So again, when i click on add consumables, nothing happens, submit mobile number for otp, nothing happens.

I give up
Old 4th October 2021, 13:11   #87
BHPian

The MI robot vaccum is available for 19,998 in the Amazon sale with further card offers and cashbacks.

Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P Review-screenshot_2021100413084374_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

I have not yet made my mind. Is this a good deal to go for?
Everlearner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2021, 16:36   #88
Senior - BHPian

If vacuuming is your goal then by all means go for it With the additional discount it's almost at the crowd funding price.

It's on sale on their official site as well with offers for SBI cards and UPI payments along with a clubbed offer for smart speaker @ Rs.1,000/-.
deathwalkr is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 01:18   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlearner View Post
The MI robot vaccum is available for 19,998 in the Amazon sale with further card offers and cashbacks.

Attachment 2214898

I have not yet made my mind. Is this a good deal to go for?
I placed the order in amazon, cancelled it in 15 mins and went to flipkart and placed an order for the same item for 13782. Try FK before you buy.
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P Review-screenshot_20211005011458891.png
This was on the first day of sale. Got delivered yesterday.
civic-sense is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 18:13   #90
BHPian

Thanks for the input. I was about to place the order in Amazon and noticed that there is additional 1000 Rs discount in Flipkart on card use. So I ordered on Flipkart. Further added 2 years extended warranty at 1499, whereas in Amazon, one year extended warranty was 2099! The expected delivery is next Monday. I am excited about the novelty of the product, though we may still stick to manual mopping.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks