Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 22nd June 2018, 17:15   #226

CX 300ii does not come with a mic and serves good for music, I think cx400ii comes with a mic
Satyakart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2019, 20:59   #227
BHPian

Default Re: Which earphones?

I'm looking for an earphone below ₹2000. I am confused between the RHA MA390 and one more single driver. Please help me out. Also, is there any better choices under 2k? My emphasis is on a balanced sound and I'm not a base guy . I was previously using the CX180 until it went kaput few days back.
Night_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2019, 05:56   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Fury View Post
I'm looking for an earphone below ₹2000. I am confused between the RHA MA390 and one more single driver. Please help me out. Also, is there any better choices under 2k? My emphasis is on a balanced sound and I'm not a base guy . I was previously using the CX180 until it went kaput few days back.
Get RHAs. For two good reasons:
3 years warranty and good build quality.
Sound at this price range will be more or less similar across different brands.
Aston Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2019, 07:51   #229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aston Singh View Post
Get RHAs.
+1 to this.

Got the RHA 390u 8 months back, after auditioning a friend's pair.

Pros :
1. Great noise isolation
2. Good sound stage at this price point.
3. 3 year warranty
4. Robust build quality with the braided cabling and aluminium earphones, making it very pocket friendly.

Cons :
1. The cable is on the longer side, with a lot of it dangling. Sometimes it makes you crave the wireless ones.
sharktale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2019, 00:16   #230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Fury View Post
There is a 1More piston Classic headphone available in headphonezone. It's actually based on the Mi Piston 2 headphone. Having used the extremely balanced Hifiman Re400, I can safely say that this has a really good soundstage and VFM. You can find several reviews in various audio forums. Importantly, it has a braided cable for rough usage. The only gripe i felt is that, the sharp corners might hurt the ears after an hour of usage. Apart from that, it's really good. I haven't used the RHA, but heard several good stuff about their headphones. Do let us know once you complete your purchase

Last edited by akhil_rpmlover : 16th August 2019 at 00:20.
akhil_rpmlover is online now   Reply With Quote