Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2023, 19:04   #31
BHPian

Re: Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail2sekh View Post
That was a treasure trove of info on the mini 3 pro. Thank you! I went through a similar phase and ended up with the the same mini-beast in Dec-22 like you did. Do you have recommendations for the tools to to edit the footage? I have a bunch of them sitting in the mem card for the last 3 months waiting for a view :-(
A quick search for beginners gives me iMovie for the Mac and VSDC for Windows.
Adobe Premiere Pro is what I recommend. But if you are a beginner then you can have a look at Wondershare Filmora, which I think is the best to get started with. I have used this software in the past. Of course it is not free, but offers a bunch of editing templates and has a lot of easy to use features and you can edit your videos in minutes.
Amyth Prabhakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 17:09   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyth Prabhakar View Post
AS far as I understand, there is no way to remove the 120m limit on the Smart RC.

The Drone-hacks team will need to keep up with the pace of DJI releases to stay up to date.
Not quite. I've updated to the latest firmware, also using Smart RC. This does not include any firmware hacks or using different Apps. As of now it is working. Pls refer to my post in the Drones thread.

Post (The Drones Thread - Reviews, Tips, Advice)
Old 21st April 2023, 11:40   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Not quite. I've updated to the latest firmware, also using Smart RC. This does not include any firmware hacks or using different Apps. As of now it is working. Pls refer to my post in the Drones thread.

Post (The Drones Thread - Reviews, Tips, Advice)
Is this is a permanent solution ? or do we have to perform those steps each time before the flight ?

Some more YouTube videos that show how to remove the 120m limit. These appear to be a permanent hack!!

Will try these over the weekend and will provide an update
Old 21st April 2023, 12:09   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Is this is a permanent solution ? or do we have to perform those steps each time before the flight ?
I have flown the drone on more than three different occasions, no need to repeat this hack. The max altitude still stands 500m.

The best part is we are not using any additional software hack as discussed in your post above.
Old 26th April 2023, 19:26   #35
BHPian

Quote:

Some more YouTube videos that show how to remove the 120m limit. These appear to be a permanent hack!!

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ3EZ4kNSDU

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=hCLsn-3EIV0

Will try these over the weekend and will provide an update
As promised, I did try out the steps exactly as described in the above YouTube videos and it just works like charm. The drone hack software to update the parameters is free to use and I also felt this to be more simpler and easier than turning the drone on and off multiple times.

I also used my phone's USB Type-C cable to connect the drone to my laptop and faced no issues during the update.

Below are the screen shots.

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-0.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-1.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-2.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-3.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-4.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-5.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-6.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-7.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-8.jpg

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-10.jpg
Old 26th April 2023, 19:54   #36
BHPian

A big firmware update from DJI for Mini 3 PRO and Mavic 3 Series Drones

Dji has released a new firmware update which now integrates the DJI FPV Goggles Integra and the motion controller with Mini 3 PRO and Mavic 3 Classic/PRO version of drones.

This is a great update for Mini 3 PRO owners and gives/brings the experience of DJI Avata to non FPV drones.
I was expecting such features in future drones like the Mini 4 PRO or Mini 5 PRO.
It is good that Dji has brought them to the existing drones.

It is now just a matter of purchasing the hardware, the goggles and the motion controller which seamlessly integrates with Mini 3 PRO.

This allows Mini 3 PRO owners to do incremental upgrades to the hardware instead of buying a new FPV drone and also works out cheaper in the long run.

Here is the new Firmware update:

Dji Mini 3 Pro Review | The Best Nano Drone-fw.jpg
Old 20th February 2024, 20:19   #37
BHPian

Hello everyone,

I want to buy the mini 4 pro or the mavic 3 pro or the avanti (I am undecided) but I do not know where to buy it from. Can I buy it from Singapore and bring it into India? I read that there are restrictions to bringing DJI drones into India. How did you guys buy your drones? Please guide
Old 22nd February 2024, 01:54   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjain2054 View Post
Hello everyone,

I want to buy the mini 4 pro or the mavic 3 pro or the avanti (I am undecided) but I do not know where to buy it from. Can I buy it from Singapore and bring it into India? I read that there are restrictions to bringing DJI drones into India. How did you guys buy your drones? Please guide
There is a separate thread for this discussion:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadge...ket-india.html (Purchasing drones from overseas (vs buying from the grey market in India))

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks