Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2012, 23:18   #91
BHPian

Re: Nokia Service Sucks - uses Call Centres to stonewall customers

nokia from my personal experince has not only a pathetic service but also works by cheap tactics.

had a nokia c3 01,a touch and type phone which had display issues.
they said display was not covered under warranty when it was 10 months old.
and i kept it at a paper weight for another 3 months and took it back to get it repaired and there came a shocker!!
they said i could have got it done for free if it was during warranty period!
gave them piece of my mind and left the place.

we all started from nokia one or other time..but the family presently have moved on to samsung,htc and sony.
from what i have gone through,samsung services are much better.

nokia doesnt respond to FB threats too and mail you saying that the problem was solved even without contacting you!!
samsung on other hand does take seriously if you try twitter or FB!!
Old 30th July 2012, 01:31   #92
Senior - BHPian

Re: Nokia Service Sucks - uses Call Centres to stonewall customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by radek View Post
My wife has decided to change her old Nokia C3. Though she is long time Nokia user, she is fine to explore other companies. If service is the only criteria, which company offers better service quality than Nokia?
Well, I'v experienced much better service even with LG. They have a policy where they need to attempt to repair in front of you in hone hour. If that does not work they can keep it for 7 days. If that does not solve the issue, you are entitled to a replacement. But all that may not help as they don't seem to have a lot of compelling options right now.

Don't have experience with Sony and other service centers yet. HTC seems to have a not very good reputation wrt service, at least at most places. A friend recently experienced Samsung service (screen replaced out of warranty, and some other issue) and came away quite satisfied.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks