Team-BHP - New iPods Released
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   New iPods Released (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/28490-new-ipods-released.html)

apple has completely revamped its ipod line up with introducing new shuffle (just Colours), new Nano (with video and coverflow and a wider 2 inch screen and new UI), new iPod Classic( wioth new ui, coverflow and 160 Gb hard disk and full metal body) and ipod touch(Exact like the iphone only way thinner and only 16Gb hard disk). check it out at Apple
and a sad part is they have DROPPED the iphone prices to 399 for 8Gb and are killing the 4Gb but till its available 4 Gb for 299.:mad:

Man, that ipod touch looks sweet! But how come its restricted to the smaller storage capacities?

On the other hand, a whopping 160 GB for the ipod classic rocks. I gotta get my hands on one of those.

The iPod touch is Wow!!!!! I definately want one.....Guys anybody interested in buying a iPod Video 30 GB, and a 2 Gb Nano!!!!

Ha ! :p So Apple caught you. How do you feel with 2 GBs today. At least I would feel like I wasted so much 2 yrs back. You'll feel the same way after 2 yrs ! The same thing which we find hot today loses its charm ! How sad !!!

I will have to get that 160GB for myself. The touch is sweet but only wish it was a minimum of 30GB or 80GB

@ GTO: The small capacity of the touch is due the fact that it is using a SSD (Solid State Disc) like the SD and MM Cards which are coming only in small capacities currently. :(:D

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please be advised that SMS / Slang language is not permitted on this board. We would appreciate you typing your post in full and proper english for the benefit of other community users.

Just wait for another 6 months and you will get better storage capacity.

Within a few months the iPhone prices have been slashed by $200.

Quote:

Originally Posted by csentil (Post 555571)
Just wait for another 6 months and you will get better storage capacity.

Within a few months the iPhone prices have been slashed by $200.

agree: Apple slashes the prices very soon.Just look at the iphone

I dont think they will be coming with a better storage in ipod touch model until the flash memory becomes really really cheap. Guy what do you think is a better bargain : Iphone (cracked ) which is not 200$ cheaper or the new ipod?

no choice its definately the iPhone. tough you end up getting 8 GB less but you get way way way more features than the touch.

Definately i will go in for the iphone than the ipod touch. You are gonna a get an ipod touch plus a phone at almost the same price.iPhone is anytime a better buy.Just cant wait for it to be launched in India.

I will wait. MIcrosofts Zune refresh is about to be released and so is creatives refresh up on the cards.

Though apple is the leader a major price revision cant be sidelined. It somehow gets better and better at apple these days.

Hey! the iphone @ 299? If i bring it from abroad, will it work here with local networks?? And thank god i didn't buy the nano last week!!!

m4ugr8 - Wow atleast when the iPhone releases somone will be there to buy it OFFICIALLY or else do what the world does import it and unlock it

JayD - yes if you unlock it using the various methods it will work here

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitB (Post 555535)
I will have to get that 160GB for myself.

:Shockked:thats more than my pc's hdd.