Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2011, 12:08   #1831
BANNED

re: The home / office air-conditioner thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
The practice I see with all AC installers is to supply a 4KVA stabiliser with an AC, ranging between .75 to 2 tonnes. I notice that a 1T ac power rating specs says running current = 5A & power consumption=1100W - do I need a 4KVA stabiliser or 2KVA should be sufficient, or it does not make any difference in terms of power wastage by the stabiliser? More specifically, would a 4KVA stabiliser draw more current than a 2KVA stabiliser provided the same equipment is connected to both?
Check the voltage in your area. I have not used a stabilizer for at least 25 years! As long as the voltage remains between, say, 170 and 255V a stabilizer is not required. I have seen far more problems arising out of stabiliser failure. However, you must have an MCB/starter in the circuit to protect against over current.

I have had problems only once - The power company jokers trying to remove the meter took the neutral out. This the control board of my Videocon Split and a few other things. I do not think any stabiliser would have helped!

I was talking to a major stabiliser manufacturer ages ago. He said that the ratings ae just a joke. The stabilisers are for 1T, 1.5T and 2T airconditioners, and I should disregard the ratings.
sgiitk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2011, 12:17   #1832
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post

Hey Kamboj,
Congratulations on your purchase. Vertis premium is the top of the line offering from Voltas made with better components and much better than their other series so forget about whatever is posted and indulge in the comfort provided by your new toy. However do let us have an update or two as the season goes by, something in the middle and then towards the end would be highly appreciated.
Will surely post my exeprience with Voltas.

Quote:
Oh yes, it is clean enough to drink, just kidding. On a more serious note though it is good enough for gardening, washing your vehicles etc.
Thanks for the info. The reason I asked it is because the water discharged by Electrolux split AC that we have in my home town, leaves white marks on kota stone floor. Even after regular mopping these markes take several days to go.
Old 18th May 2011, 16:03   #1833
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
A 1 tonne inverter model has a range below and above 1 tonne. But it won't perform at the efficiency of a 1.5 tonne ac. When we say a 1 tonne ac, it usually ranges from .5 to 1.3 tonnes max.

I am using two 1 tonne inverter Daikins for my 140 sq.foot rooms and it cools well considering I have set temps at 25. It takes 8-10 mins to cool. Considering Mumbai Summers wont see 40+, your friend should be good if he can live with the conditions I have described.

PS: Our Videocon 1 Tonne which cost me 66% of the Daikins cool equally well.
i'm slightly confused...

would you say the your 1 tonne inverter daikins will not be able to cool below 25 for your 14 sq ft ? or are you saying it'll can cool below that but will take much longer ?

thanks
Old 19th May 2011, 09:55   #1834
Senior - BHPian

I run it at 25 at the lowest settings as they are in the bedroom. The outside unit and inside blower are on night mode and then I use the economy settings on the indoor unit too. Also, my city sees temps touch 42+

So under normal circumstances your friend should be ok. But when temps touch the peak do expect the a.c. to take a bit longer before the room is cool.
Old 19th May 2011, 17:13   #1835
BANNED

friends,

now that the bedrooms are done i need to shift focus onto the living room. the size is 20 x 15 x 9 ft ( l x b x h )

it's on the 4th floor which also happens to be the top floor. the living room in rectangular in shape and opens to a kitchen on one side and opens to a passage going to the bedrooms on another side. both these are openings are open and dont have a door to close them. So i guess hot air will keep flowing into the living room from both the sides.

My calculations have told me that i need about a 3 ton AC in there.

Interestingly when the AC guy had come over to install the bedroom ACs he told...

"Sir save money... rather than going for a 3 ton, you go for a 2 ton AC in your living room. It won't cool the room but it will make it comfortable"

I have some doubts..

1. i don't know what he meant by that and whether that's a good idea or not ? Should i go by what he said and install a 2 ton AC or go for 3 ton ?

2. If i go for 2 ton and don't find it adequate then can i install a 1 ton afterwards or will the room rather cool better with 1.5 ton + 1.5 ton Vs. 2 ton + 1 ton ?

3. Or is it better to go for a single 3 ton ?

confused....

Help will be appreciated...

Thanks

Last edited by rana_kirti : 19th May 2011 at 17:15.
Old 19th May 2011, 20:56   #1836
Senior - BHPian

@rana_kirti

Congratulations on your new machines. So what was the final selection? Do tell along with the prices and maybe a few snaps of the install.

Coming to your current dilemma, well a 3 ton capacity will be 3 tons whatever be the combination. However a 1 ton unit in Delhi is a rarity. As in if you ever need to use it as an independent unit, it will be found lacking in most applications. 1.5 ton is a one size fits all kind of a solution. I would suggest that you get two 1.5 ton machines and here I would recommend the 'General' machines with their oversized 19380 btu/hr compressors rather than the others including Daikin which will peak around 18000 btu/hr. Trust me the extra capacity and the 4 way air swing feature of these machines are God sent. During the non peak but still hot months you will find that with a single 1.5 ton unit running along with the ceiling fan(s) turning lazily at step 1 the room will be chilled.

I would go on to suggest that you first get only one of these machines and see how this season goes. If found lacking you can procure an identical one at that time or a later date and be sorted. If you recall I have posted from my personal experience regarding using the General 1.5 machine in my dinner/tv/common lobby which is (give a foot in either direction) the same size as your living room and that too has multiple openings including the living room, entry door, passage to terrace, kitchen door and those of all the bedrooms. Save for the entry and terrace doors, all of the others remain open and yet even in the peak of summers when you enter the house you can feel the cold blast at the entry door itself.

You could go for a non inverter machine here as with an open load it is just going to run from power on to power off. In case you find the look of the Hi wall split of the General's indoor unit too big you could then look at their wall ceiling split, which is sleeker but with all of the features and capacity of the other unit. An added advantage with the ceiling wall indoor units is that they can be mounted flush with the ceiling and their design allows one to clean out the water drain pans in the indoor units. This feature is very useful in machines which do not see constant usage (unlike machines in bedrooms etc.) and reduces the chances of mold etc. taking hold in the unit.
Old 20th May 2011, 00:16   #1837
BHPian

Finally bought near twin of O General - THE HITACHI !

Hi Team,

Judgement day has come today and yesterday only my father called me up when I was in the Office that on 19th May we will purchase the AC, but today in morning a heated argument was waiting for me when I was about to get ready for the Office.In the evening I was filled with my EGO that I will purchase AC by myself, but somehow I called my mom and she told that my father wants to talk regarding AC. Dont know why but I was eagerly waiting for this moment !

Finally I decided today to come back from office early i.e by 6:30 PM so that i can buy the AC for our drawing cum central room with dimensions ( 16L x 13B x 11H ) connected ( 20L x 20B x 11H ).Initially I wanted to go for O-General Ac 1.5 ton with remote.I went to Navyug Market here in Ghaziabad on my dad's friend recommendation.There we paid 26500/- and went with his executive to get the delivery of AC from their Storage Area which was 4 Km away from his showroom. There I came to know that he is providing me the reciprocatory compressor unit which I refused to take, since I had already told him about my requirement.and hence he politely told Sir, I am sorry if you want you can take money back. He tried to route me to his other shop 15 Km from there which i smilingly refused since it was already 9:30 Pm also dad was suffering from slip disk. Since I has already tested the capacity of my New wagon R in terms of carrying the AC with the back seat folded, barely any space was left for mom to sit.
So, this was my main concern to drop mom and be with dad to take the delivery of AC, which was still not-finalized.God knows what he wanted!

I went to Sahibabad at Nijhawan Electronics, here I had already visited 5 times in search for the appropriate model.And since the O General was out of my selection category so concentrated on Hitachi brand, star rating was of little concern till 9:45 PM, this dealer was having multiple brands and even tried to influence me by telling about Carrier which I plainly refused since I already read this 5 year old and still running thread which I think will continue till the time AC are manufactured on this earth.

He was showing me Hitachi Kaze ( 2&3 star ) & Quadracool ( 5 star ), 22500/- & 24500/- & 29500/- respectively.
Now suddenly mind was saying take 2 star and install right away( full installation in 26000/-, heart was saying take 5 star ( full installation in 33000/- ) and somewhere in between was saying take 3 star ( full installation in 28000/-)

But suddenly opted for some bargain on 2 star Kaze, but was pissed off by the expressions of the dealer saying "jitna bola hai utne ka hi dunga, ek paisa kam nahi !" Straight away went outside the showroom and started the car with the nano hope of having any shop open since time already touched 10 Pm and I dint want to pass another day in going dealer to dealer specially in this heat in Delhi NCR.

So went to a NEXT showroom in Sahibabad only where I went 3 days back in search of quotes of Onida, Godrej and Voltas.Now as soon as I was about to reach the shop shutter was down and the person who gave me the quotes told very politely Sir, apni bhi to personal life hai, please kal aa jana ! But as soon as I told him about my last visit 3 days back, he agreed to talk about the models available.He told me about this new model which landed just today at 9:30 Pm.This was Hitachi SummerQc model no. RAV418ERD.He told me ita 26300 initially but as soon as shutter was opened he told sorry sir its 26800/-
But at that point of time I was already been greeted by his kind nature to reopen the shop even the electric power was not there due to load shedding.

I told Ok dear but just handover that Ac to me since it was dual outlet AC which was not available in the Kaze brand also this was 4 star rated.It immediately resulted in to the billing cylce and in not more than 10 min Ac was resting in my CAR. He told me about the 4 KV stablizer of some Lozicool brand which I really wanted since here we suffer from over voltage certain times during nights.
Well the cash payment of 29700/- for 4 star Hitachi SummerQc 1.5 ton was made by my father and we came back home swiftly because of the Ac was covering more than 70% of the back view and also due to my father slip disk.

The dealer told me that the AC will be installed tomorrow before 12 Pm which i agreed upon smilingly,since the installation is still pending because of the MCB box and the wiring.Now AC is still left in the car because of my father back condition !

Also to those members who may be thinking 1.5 ton for this much bigger area, FYI I live on the first floor and we have a park in front of our flat.And we own the second floor as well as the ground floor flat.and our Flat is North facing with no direct sunlight on the drawing room window.

I will be posting about the cooling experience of this AC as soon as I will get time.

Now I am sure that this weekend will be really special for me as this is the thing which I think pleasantly forced me to go through this thread since starting page till the never ending story to which I just added my small buying experience of going from reinstlling my LG bedroom Ac to the drawing room then to 1 ton 13000 budget for my bedroom to 1.5 ton 30000/- + budget for this drawing room cum central room.

The features are attached here in the attachment for further reference.I know its not O General but its something which God wanted me to go for and after all he the Only GENERAL after O General on this Earth !

Cheers TEAM BHP !

Regards,
Lalit Tyagi
Ghaziabad
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Summer-QC.pdf (615.4 KB, 415 views)
Old 20th May 2011, 01:47   #1838
BANNED

Quote:
@rana_kirti

Congratulations on your new machines. So what was the final selection? Do tell along with the prices and maybe a few snaps of the install.

Coming to your current dilemma, well a 3 ton capacity will be 3 tons whatever be the combination. However a 1 ton unit in Delhi is a rarity. As in if you ever need to use it as an independent unit, it will be found lacking in most applications. 1.5 ton is a one size fits all kind of a solution. I would suggest that you get two 1.5 ton machines and here I would recommend the 'General' machines with their oversized 19380 btu/hr compressors rather than the others including Daikin which will peak around 18000 btu/hr. Trust me the extra capacity and the 4 way air swing feature of these machines are God sent. During the non peak but still hot months you will find that with a single 1.5 ton unit running along with the ceiling fan(s) turning lazily at step 1 the room will be chilled.

I would go on to suggest that you first get only one of these machines and see how this season goes. If found lacking you can procure an identical one at that time or a later date and be sorted. If you recall I have posted from my personal experience regarding using the General 1.5 machine in my dinner/tv/common lobby which is (give a foot in either direction) the same size as your living room and that too has multiple openings including the living room, entry door, passage to terrace, kitchen door and those of all the bedrooms. Save for the entry and terrace doors, all of the others remain open and yet even in the peak of summers when you enter the house you can feel the cold blast at the entry door itself.

You could go for a non inverter machine here as with an open load it is just going to run from power on to power off. In case you find the look of the Hi wall split of the General's indoor unit too big you could then look at their wall ceiling split, which is sleeker but with all of the features and capacity of the other unit. An added advantage with the ceiling wall indoor units is that they can be mounted flush with the ceiling and their design allows one to clean out the water drain pans in the indoor units. This feature is very useful in machines which do not see constant usage (unlike machines in bedrooms etc.) and reduces the chances of mold etc. taking hold in the unit.
@ khoj,

thanks buddy. like i mentioned earlier i could make a decision based on inputs by you and fellow members. i settled on the Inverter Heat+Cool 1.5 ton FTKXS50 for the bedrooms. I wish Ururu Sarara was available here. Though i wonder if it's more suited for places close to sea like mumbai or is it equally good for a place like delhi. Can't do much anyways as it's not available for sale here in India.

price came to 52k per ac and 1500 installation, 2000 V Stab, 700 outdoor stand and 600 per meter for piping etc. ( though i'm considering asking my dealer to replace the V stab with a Double booster model as i just learned about it from a friend yesterday )

The AC's are working well and they are very quiet. Cooling is instant. Being an inverter model the temperature is always constant. All in all i feel i've made the right choice.

Now as we discuss for my living hall i'll go by your expertise and go for a 1.5 x 2 with a single unit for now to see how it behaves in a 300 sq ft room and add another one as necessitated.

- I'm feeling adventurous and thinking of venturing into a brand other than Daikin. Although i feel as you have suggested the only brand on the same level of Daikin should be General. Hence i guess my choice is limited to General.

- One thought in my mind is to keep Daikins all around so i can get service and a better deal from a single dealer. I'm gonna call him tomorrow to find out if he deals in General. That way i can have different ACs from the same dealer.

- However here's a few points to consider.

1. The hall will be occupied at the most for 4-5 hrs every other day to entertain guests and watch movies as i double use it as my home theater. I see the requirement as 5 hrs x 200 days a year.

keeping above in mind, my assumption is that i'll be better off with a 3 star AC in my living hall. Correct me if i'm wrong but according to this calculator for 1.5 ton split AC.

I want to save electricity

3 Star AC running cost @ 5 hr x 200 days = Rs 6577
5 Star AC running cost @ 5 hr x 200 days = Rs 5753

So for that kind of usage 5 star ac saves Rs 824/yr and Rs 4120/5 yrs.

What do you say ? Does it make more sense to go for a 3 star in the living hall ?

Now Daikin vs. Hitachi.

The Dakin E series 3 star does not have Horizontal Swing ( left & right ). The G series 5 star has the Horizontal Auto Swing ( left & right ) and the regular Vertical Auto Swing and can operate both at the same time in what Daikin calls the 3-D air flow.

i went to the General website to check on the models you suggested and i guess the one you are recommending is the ASG18A and i'm assuming this model is a 5 star rated model.

So essentially then the ASG18A has 4 way multi auto swing feature which the G series matches with it's 3-D airflow. But the General has 19380 Btu/hr vs Daikin's 18090 Btu/hr.

However both are 5 stars and my calculations are telling me to buy a 3 star . I'd request you to have a look at the calculator link and give this a thought.

The G series is @ 33000 and the E Series @ 26000 ( by the way the older E series is now discontinued and is being replaced by the L series ).

- What the best pricing on the General ASG18A ?

Does General have a 3 star model with 4 way multi auto swing feature ? That might be just perfect solution.

Cheers,

Rana

Last edited by rana_kirti : 20th May 2011 at 01:48.
Old 20th May 2011, 16:04   #1839
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
i settled on the Inverter Heat+Cool 1.5 ton FTKXS50 for the bedrooms. I wish Ururu Sarara was available here. Though i wonder if it's more suited for places close to sea like mumbai or is it equally good for a place like delhi.
Great and yes even I am waiting for the Ururu Sarara to be launched. The technology I feel will be more beneficial in the plains as the climate is dry and the aircons make it even more so. Thus having an equipment that conditions the air while maintaining appropriate moisture levels would be ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
- However here's a few points to consider.

1. The hall will be occupied at the most for 4-5 hrs every other day to entertain guests and watch movies as i double use it as my home theater. I see the requirement as 5 hrs x 200 days a year.

keeping above in mind, my assumption is that i'll be better off with a 3 star AC in my living hall. Correct me if i'm wrong but according to this calculator for 1.5 ton split AC.

- What the best pricing on the General ASG18A ?

Does General have a 3 star model with 4 way multi auto swing feature ? That might be just perfect solution.

Cheers,

Rana
With the added information regarding the home theater, I have to retract my recommendation of 1.5 x 1 now and 1 later. With all of the home theater equipment plus 3 to 4 couples / 2 families in the room, the lone 1.5 will be strained.

You may look at either getting 2 x 1.5 machines at the same time for which General is the machine to go for. However do look at their indoor units as they are quite big in size compared to the others. Otherwise, go for a 2 ton machine now and 1 ton later (if required) as suggested by your dealer.

A good machine in this category is the 2.2 ton capacity Star from Hitachi which essentially has a Scroll compressor. The machine is rated at 25300 btu/hr and the fact that the scroll is better at handling this tonnage does not hurt at all. Price would be just a shade higher than the Daikin units that you have bought.

On the other hand, if we look at the whole situation from an aesthetic view point. In a 20 x 15 room two IDUs may be a bit too much, I am sure the lady of the house would agree and it still may leave you wanting even at 3 tons(due to all of your cinematic equipment). In that scenario I would suggest the Hitachi Atom XL. This is a 3.5 ton machine equipped with a twin rotary compressor. The best part is that the IDU is a very elegant looking piece of equipment and with it's uncluttered looks and silent running it does it's job without being intrusive. You may not get this machine ex-stock and might have to order it direct from hitachi via the dealer. I have attached the pdf sheets for both of the Hitachi machines, so you can take a look and then decide.

As for the star ratings, well I am not much for them and if I were you I would leave the numbers to the bean counters and simply fix my price point and then go get the best equipment (technically and aesthetically) at that price. Honestly, sometimes I will even buy equipment (not restricted to acs alone) that may not even have support but is to my liking based on the above parameters, but then that is me.

@T Y A G I

Hello and congratulations on your purchase.
I just wanted to know what was it that stopped you from buying the General window machine with the reciprocating compressor.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf atom-xl-secification.pdf (545.6 KB, 324 views)
File Type: pdf star-specification.pdf (2.35 MB, 452 views)
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2011, 16:37   #1840
Distinguished - BHPian

Inputs needed for 1.5T AC around 25K all inclusive

Hi Guys

I'm shopping for an 1.5T Split AC. I already have the Samsung AS182SGD 1.5T at home. No issues with the unit or service so far, so I prefer the Samsung. Now the question is which model? Price quotes from Rathna Fan House-Chennai.

1.) AS182SGD
Samsung Split Air Conditioner MAX AS182SGD (1.5Ton) 2 STAR - MAX AS182SGD (1.5Ton) 2 STAR - Split Air Conditioner - Air Conditioner | SAMSUNG=
Rs.25,290/- (Unit+Premier Stablizer+Delivery+Installation)

2.) AS183BGC - Stabilizer free model.
Samsung Split Air Conditioner S-Purista AS183BGC (1.5Ton) 3 STAR - S-Purista AS183BGC (1.5Ton) 3 STAR - Split Air Conditioner - Air Conditioner | SAMSUNG=
Rs.27,690/- (Unit+Delivery+Installation)

My requirement is a no-nonsense 1.5T AC around 25K all inclusive. I don't give a damn about, Turbo Cooling, Smart Saver, Bio Sleep etc. IMHO they are just nonsense.

Looking forward to your inputs guys.
Old 20th May 2011, 17:12   #1841
Senior - BHPian

Re: Inputs needed for 1.5T AC around 25K all inclusive

Umm.. kiku007 is the answer not within your post itself ?

From your post we have

The opening/intro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Hi Guys

I'm shopping for an 1.5T Split AC. I already have the Samsung AS182SGD 1.5T at home. No issues with the unit or service so far, so I prefer the Samsung. Now the question is which model? Price quotes from Rathna Fan House-Chennai.

Your query clearly indicating the tonnage and the price point.
Quote:
My requirement is a no-nonsense 1.5T AC around 25K all inclusive. I don't give a damn about, Turbo Cooling, Smart Saver, Bio Sleep etc. IMHO they are just nonsense.
and the clear cut answer to the above query
Quote:

Quote:
Looking forward to your inputs guys.
If I missed something please let me know.
Old 20th May 2011, 17:18   #1842
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Inputs needed for 1.5T AC around 25K all inclusive

Quote:
Umm.. kiku007 is the answer not within your post itself ?

If I missed something please let me know.
Khoj, well let me put my question this way, Is the AS183BGC model with an additional star and an inbuilt stabilizer worth the 2K extra money?
Old 20th May 2011, 17:32   #1843
Senior - BHPian

Well from one of my posts above you can see that I do not care much for the star ratings however the built in stabilizer or what is essentially an additional daughter pcb in the outdoor unit having something called the 'PTCA' circuit (IIRC), yes why not. I remember reading somewhere on the forum itself brown outs in Chennai being discussed with gusto and people talking about single boost/double and triple boost stabilizers essentially sigle, double and triple coil (as we in the North call them) transformers. So if you can get it within the machine then all the better and the fact that the 'S' series machines are Samsung's poster boys does not hurt at all.
Old 20th May 2011, 17:32   #1844
BHPian

Quote:
Great and yes even I am waiting for the Ururu Sarara to be launched. The technology I feel will be more beneficial in the plains as the climate is dry and the aircons make it even more so. Thus having an equipment that conditions the air while maintaining appropriate moisture levels would be ideal.

With the added information regarding the home theater, I have to retract my recommendation of 1.5 x 1 now and 1 later. With all of the home theater equipment plus 3 to 4 couples / 2 families in the room, the lone 1.5 will be strained.

You may look at either getting 2 x 1.5 machines at the same time for which General is the machine to go for. However do look at their indoor units as they are quite big in size compared to the others. Otherwise, go for a 2 ton machine now and 1 ton later (if required) as suggested by your dealer.

A good machine in this category is the 2.2 ton capacity Star from Hitachi which essentially has a Scroll compressor. The machine is rated at 25300 btu/hr and the fact that the scroll is better at handling this tonnage does not hurt at all. Price would be just a shade higher than the Daikin units that you have bought.

On the other hand, if we look at the whole situation from an aesthetic view point. In a 20 x 15 room two IDUs may be a bit too much, I am sure the lady of the house would agree and it still may leave you wanting even at 3 tons(due to all of your cinematic equipment). In that scenario I would suggest the Hitachi Atom XL. This is a 3.5 ton machine equipped with a twin rotary compressor. The best part is that the IDU is a very elegant looking piece of equipment and with it's uncluttered looks and silent running it does it's job without being intrusive. You may not get this machine ex-stock and might have to order it direct from hitachi via the dealer. I have attached the pdf sheets for both of the Hitachi machines, so you can take a look and then decide.

As for the star ratings, well I am not much for them and if I were you I would leave the numbers to the bean counters and simply fix my price point and then go get the best equipment (technically and aesthetically) at that price. Honestly, sometimes I will even buy equipment (not restricted to acs alone) that may not even have support but is to my liking based on the above parameters, but then that is me.

@T Y A G I

Hello and congratulations on your purchase.
I just wanted to know what was it that stopped you from buying the General window machine with the reciprocating compressor.
Hi Khoj,

Actually I went for the O General only but since the dealer store was not having the rotary compressor and only reciprocatory compressor type AC
and also DAD was keen but somewhere in my mind HITACHI had already made a nano space which ultimately resulted in this purchase and also it was not auto starting type as per the dealer of O General and at this moment MOM & DAD backed off, and since DAD was paying the full amount so I could not confront him as I already had a heated argument in the morning.Well anyways this Hitachi is also being used my my cousin brother and working absolutely fine.His room is open from 2 sides and terrace is also open. Means 3 side sun facing.Also the noise level of O General was on higher side and the running current of O General is 9.6 as compared to 7.5 of this HITACHI brand.

Anyways I am also having two LG ac 1.5 ton which are currently running fine but with minor problems like higher noise level when the compressor stops and starts.It feels as if Hyundai Accent CRDI model is starting.But let me promise you in case these AC will be changed with O General brand provided they are of Auto start type.Which was the turning point in this purchase.

We even paid full amount to the O General dealer and bill was in my hand but he told that he is not having the auto start model in O General in 10 years of his dealership.
Rest is history now. anyways I am still with Team BHP and will be closely following this thread till the time this site is running.
Old 20th May 2011, 17:37   #1845
BHPian

Hi Team,

Just now got a call from my MOM regarding some noise in the AC, as per the installer the Blower fan is touching the thermo-col unit and it needs to be addressed by the Company itself otherwise the warranty will be void.
Well keeping my fingers crossed that nothing big comes out otherwise I would have to be ready for the fire from my MOM / DAD.Which I really dont want after spending 30000/-.

Regards,
Lalit

Most Viewed