Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2005, 12:39   #1
BANNED

PDA.. Should go for T5 or Trio?

Has anyone used a palm T5?
Planning to buy a PDA... just want some more insight if anyone here as used either of these products?
Cheers!
Old 5th April 2005, 12:50   #2
BHPian

well haven tried the palm t5...just got to try the O2 XDA mini.... well this website will help u on this issue...

http://mobile-review.com/pda-en.shtml
Old 5th April 2005, 13:07   #3
BANNED

id go and try the mini first. if only pda u want then i like the t3 better but t5 is good too. asus has some powerful ones as well. avoid hp since they dont have a good rep. at all
Old 5th April 2005, 13:17   #4
BANNED

Hey Tahnkx guys...

Am checking out the options.. want to go only for a pda. T3 has been discontinued..thinking of going for the T5 as its very similar to the T3 with few additional and better features..

Appreciate the help..
Cheers!
Old 5th April 2005, 13:34   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Solar

Dont know what your budget is, but you might want to look at the iMate series if your budget permits. You could check out the products at www.clubimate.com

The iMate JAM is a pretty useful and compact PDA cum phone, while the PDA2K comes with more memory and built-in wifi. I use the JAM, and find it pretty useful for my kind of work. You need to evaluate it against your needs and preferences (since some people prefer the Palm OS over the Microsoft Windows Mobile provided by iMate).
Old 1st May 2005, 22:45   #6
BHPian

dont know if u've bought it yet....but i would also recommend Sony's series of PDAs.
if you can get a brand new one in india at some shop (they have been discontinued).
i personelly use the Sony Clie UX50...and i think it serves my purpose of an all-in-one device quite well...
Old 4th May 2005, 14:54   #7
Senior - BHPian

I prefer Pocket PC. If you don't require phone in the PDA and can manage to ship it from US, go for the Dell Axim. Their performance match any other PDA and costs much lower.
Old 23rd May 2005, 14:46   #8
BHPian

im thinking about getting this:

The Palm Lifedrive, when the prices go down and stuff. I'll be in medical school this comming september, thinking about throwing medical software on it and what not, i'll see though. Its not a necessity by any means, but it might be nice to have.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks