Team-BHP - 10 January - Delhi/ncr Meetup - Jbl Entertainment Lounge - Inaugration
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   10 January - Delhi/ncr Meetup - Jbl Entertainment Lounge - Inaugration (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/51556-10-january-delhi-ncr-meetup-jbl-entertainment-lounge-inaugration-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1122667)
Who is this now?

Oh, he's a certain distinguished, bald gentleman!

Quote:

Originally Posted by reignofchaos (Post 1122679)
Wow Sam is that a Revel Ultima Studio2? Its one of my dream speakers :). What is the rest of the chain? The stuff in the middle looks like Mark Levinson. Is it what its connected to?

Yes - That is a pair of Ultima Salon2. And yes the rest of the "stuff" is Mark Levinson lol. It is connected to a dual mono No. 432. There is a ML CD player, connected to the pre-amp (with the Arlon PCB)
Interconnects are Supra Balanced and speaker wire is Supra Sword. It sounds uhhh... you have to hear it.

And on the left, the other hardware lying there is all Lexicon. It is a nice room :)

Nice seems like an understatement :). This is one thing I *have to* listen to when I'm there next time in Delhi. My only brush with ML so far is with a Wilson Audio Duette and to put it lightly, I was literally blown away. I'm sure this must be better.

A few words about the setup though - you might want to damp that cd player properly instead of simply placing it over the pre by using isolation feet and a rack. In the current state, the vibration from the speaker might cause oscillations in the amp and cd player. Solid tech makes some really nice albeit very pricey ones.

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by white_vdi (Post 1122523)
@ tsk1979 : where in noida do you stay?
it will be my first meet and would like to have your company.

I am near Prakash hospital, you can pick me up from there.
you stay in noida?

Can anyone provide the address for the Lajpat nagar JBL Car audio?

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1123571)
Can anyone provide the address for the Lajpat nagar JBL Car audio?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1121840)
Just scheduled: The JBL Car Studio has been scheduled to open on the same day in Lajpat Nagar. This is a dedicated JBL Car audio studio, the first in Delhi. It is in Lajpat Nagar, near Elegant.

I will be there at 5pm and would be happy to show any of you around. See you there!

I guess its near Krishna Market (car accessories market), behind Samara Hyundai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shakensoul (Post 1123652)
I guess its near Krishna Market (car accessories market), behind Samara Hyundai.

thanks. Any concrete address because am not familiar with Lajpat nagar and i have to search for it.

Its the lane on the back of the Hyundai Showroom.
When you come from Ashram chowk, towards AIIMS, take a right turn at moolchand.
Move towards Defence colony, about a km or so, there will be a BP petrol pump on the left, take to the service lane, then take a u turn under the flyover.
Move straight for about 500m.
There will be elegant on the right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 1122683)

And that should be : you?

Nobody is coming from Noida?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 1122683)

you lucky chap! looking fwd to seeing you if the petrol pump/CNG status improves!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for keeping everyone updated about the latest happenings in NCR for Car and Home Audio. LBM 22ji it was good to meet you at Hunger Cure the other day.I would love to see the JBL CAR AUDIO store at the earliest :) any discounts on the offering for TBHP members :P

Regards,
Chetan

It will
The strike has been called up panky jee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1123782)
And that should be : you?

Ofcourse its him :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1123764)
Its the lane on the back of the Hyundai Showroom.
When you come from Ashram chowk, towards AIIMS, take a right turn at moolchand.
Move towards Defence colony, about a km or so, there will be a BP petrol pump on the left, take to the service lane, then take a u turn under the flyover.
Move straight for about 500m.
There will be elegant on the right.

Thanks dude.:thumbs up Could you also PM me your number in case i lose the way will ring you for the directions.

Parking will be a nightmare at the Lajpat Nagar showroom.