Team-BHP - 10 January - Delhi/ncr Meetup - Jbl Entertainment Lounge - Inaugration
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   10 January - Delhi/ncr Meetup - Jbl Entertainment Lounge - Inaugration (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/51556-10-january-delhi-ncr-meetup-jbl-entertainment-lounge-inaugration-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 1125505)
I can't believe Ishan had his laptop open even at the inaugration yesterday.

+ 1. Ishaan - :Shockked:

LOL.
N_C
Its the craze for cars for him.

He wanted the NFS Game so badly that he even removed all the songs from his iphone to get the game.

Umm, is Piracy allowed on T-BHP :D

It was a great event & as usual was wonderfully managed by Sam & his team! To say the sheer variety of the equipment available for demo is unparalleled in NCR would be an understatement! I think this place is a must for anyone looking for good home audio/home theatre.

Thanks for everything Sam, it was great fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 1125505)
I can't believe Ishan had his laptop open even at the inaugration yesterday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1125596)
+ 1. Ishaan -

Abe ab itne saal baad naya liya hai to thoda showoff to karna padega na!! :D

What about the Car Studio in Lajpat Nagar?? Anybody visited that?? Pics of those as well

Thanks a lot for your support and love, everyone who came yesterday. I am really sorry I could not provide more personal attention as I was very busy.

I am glad you had a good time and hope you enjoyed yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1126280)
Thanks a lot for your support and love, everyone who came yesterday. I am really sorry I could not provide more personal attention as I was very busy.

I am glad you had a good time and hope you enjoyed yourself.

It was indeed a great experience to have such a entertainment lounge at "Apni Delhi". You have indeed raised a bar for competition. Being in a similar profession i can understand the time and efforts poured in by you and your staff. Keep it up !!cheers:

It was nice meet Jenny as well, for the first time. She seems to be very nice and polite. May god bless you guys !! :thumbs up

Thanks for the pics. Feels like I was there. but...

1. I did not see a certain senior gent who I would have expected to be there. Did he miss the show becuase he was not well?

2. I saw a Harman Intl. product displayed that is supposedly not represented by Sahil Intl. in India.

Only Sam might be able to answer these questions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 1126325)
I saw a Harman Intl. product displayed that is supposedly not represented by Sahil Intl. in India.

This was indeed my question to a gentleman when I visited JBL store @ GK around 2-3 years back, but he said they do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 1126325)
Thanks for the pics. Feels like I was there. but...

1. I did not see a certain senior gent who I would have expected to be there. Did he miss the show becuase he was not well?

2. I saw a Harman Intl. product displayed that is supposedly not represented by Sahil Intl. in India.

Only Sam might be able to answer these questions.

1. He was there. I'll post some more photos later.
  2. I'm confused, lol.