Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2022, 10:16   #256
BHPian

Re: Bluetooth Headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Last night I picked up the Sony WF-1000XM4. i had no plans to buy but I was at the store to check on something, and this packaging just stood out from the rest. Its a recycled cardboard suitcase. Read all the stellar reviews and made the decision. The batter life is really good on this one, besides the stellar sound. Sony is certainly gunning for Bose in all categories
Did you purchase these in India or abroad?

I have been contemplating between the 1000XM3 and the Airpods Pro for a while now. I have read about the XM3 having connection issues with iPhone which is holding me back from purchasing the Sony.

Would love to get the XM4 instead of the Airpods Pro in india but we have no idea as to when they'll be launched here.
Old 4th January 2022, 13:40   #257
Senior - BHPian

To give you perspective, I own Airpods. And these I find superior - for sound. They connect like a charm with Apple devices. What happens is, if its being used on the iPad I need to unhook it from there to connect another device. With Airpods that's an advantage. I find the design really appealing. This was purchased out of India, yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyMillennial View Post
Did you purchase these in India or abroad? I have been contemplating between the 1000XM3 and the Airpods Pro for a while now. I have read about the XM3 having connection issues with iPhone which is holding me back from purchasing the Sony. Would love to get the XM4 instead of the Airpods Pro in india but we have no idea as to when they'll be launched here.
Attached Thumbnails
Bluetooth Headphones-0e275e2a6e6b401e99858786d4eaff14.jpg  

Last edited by Sebring : 4th January 2022 at 13:51.
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2022, 01:23   #258
BHPian

Hello BHPians,
I'm looking for budget TWS buds (INR 2-3k). Primary usage is taking MS Teams calls (2-3) hours a day. I might sometimes use it for watching movies on phone. Decent music quality would be an added advantage but is not a requirement

Any suggestions. How are Infinity Swing 350, Edifier X3 and boat airdopes series? I've selected them based on random Google searches.
Old 26th January 2022, 03:31   #259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachitarora1985 View Post
Hello BHPians,
I'm looking for budget TWS buds (INR 2-3k). Primary usage is taking MS Teams calls (2-3) hours a day. I might sometimes use it for watching movies on phone. Decent music quality would be an added advantage but is not a requirement

Any suggestions. How are Infinity Swing 350, Edifier X3 and boat airdopes series? I've selected them based on random Google searches.
I would say go for Realme Buds Air 2, I am currently using them and they are quite comfortable and the mic is also of good quality. You get ANC also which is another advantage.
911CarerraS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th January 2022, 10:53   #260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911CarerraS View Post
I would say go for Realme Buds Air 2, I am currently using them and they are quite comfortable and the mic is also of good quality. You get ANC also which is another advantage.
Seconded.
I am using them as well and they are quite good.
Only con is with ANC battery life is just 4 hours. My other TWS from Soundcore gives atleast 6-7 hours.
harry10 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th January 2022, 02:23   #261
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Seconded.
Only con is with ANC battery life is just 4 hours. My other TWS from Soundcore gives atleast 6-7 hours.
Thanks for the suggestion guys. But I see that these buds are retailing at 4k and, unfortunately, beyond my allocated budget. Any cheaper suggestions? Are infinity swing 350 any good (I hope these should be good coming from the house of Harman)
Old 27th January 2022, 03:31   #262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachitarora1985 View Post
Thanks for the suggestion guys. But I see that these buds are retailing at 4k and, unfortunately, beyond my allocated budget. Any cheaper suggestions? Are infinity swing 350 any good (I hope these should be good coming from the house of Harman)
Hey Rachit, The Realme buds are available for 3.3k on Flipkart right now, alternatively you can go for Noise Buds pro for 2.8k, they are my number 2 pick.
911CarerraS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2022, 09:18   #263
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Rachit, The Realme buds are available for 3.3k on Flipkart right now, alternatively you can go for Noise Buds pro for 2.8k, they are my number 2 pick.
Thanks for the lead. I'm so used to Amazon that I did not even bother to check Flipkart which ofcourse has a better deal. Thanks again!
Old 27th January 2022, 21:00   #264
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Seconded.
Guys, any idea how does the Buds Air 2 compare to Buds Q2 & the Buds Air Pro?
Buds Q2 are infact cheaper than the Buds Air 2 and compact too. Not sure why they’re cheaper though.

These would be my first TWS earbuds & hence a bit confused. Being my first pair, I don’t want to stretch more and hence don’t want to go for the airpods or any other expensive earbuds, though I have an iPhone.

Additionally, how is the compatibility of the Realme TWS with the iPhone?

Last edited by ashvek3141 : 27th January 2022 at 21:16.
ashvek3141 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2022, 10:17   #265
BHPian

Bought Airpods 3rd Gen on Cred @ Rs. 13.8K. Awaiting delivery now.
The sale is on at 2000 hours daily and the units are sold out within a minute or two.
Old 29th January 2022, 00:05   #266
BHPian

Apple recently launched their new Beats Fit Pro earphones globally and it is no surprise that India is missing in their rollout.

Had a look at their official Indian store and they do not carry any Beats products. These earphones got excellent reviews so this is kind of a bummer. Does anyone know any authorised seller for these earphones?
Old 16th February 2022, 20:44   #267
BHPian

The left bud of my Oneplus Buds gave up just a week after the 1 year warranty expired. What a bummer!

I think there is no point trying to get it repaired, so bought a pair of Samsung Buds Live from Flipkart for 6K. That's twice of what I paid for the Oneplus, but it looks like this one is at least able to do justice to music. The Oneplus I had reserved for viewing videos on my phone. It was decent, but not great. The Samsung is a lot better but is not as comfortable to wear as the Oneplus. Still better than any silicone tipped buds that makes my ears itch.
Old 16th February 2022, 23:30   #268
BHPian

My first brush with ANC earphones. Just to test the waters I purchased Realme Buds Q2. Cost around 2100/-. The ANC works well for the price. I mean fan noise is totally cut off and today I went to pick-up my son from school, me wearing the earphones with NC on, I couldn't hear most of the chatter around until I put on the transperancy mode. It's bang for the buck.
Old 17th February 2022, 09:49   #269
BHPian

My requirement is to take office calls in MS Teams/Zoom and have my voice heard clearly. No need for music capabilities. I have shortlisted below and need suggestions.

1. USB headset - shortlisted Sennheiser/EPos PC8. Any feedback? or any alternative?
2. TWS - Realme air 2 or anything cheap (~2k)

I'm new to TWS and have some questions.

If using TWS for taking calls in laptop, will they stay connected even when not active? Especially if I put them in their case to keep them charged will they still be connected? Some earphones go to standby mode and get disconnected to save battery. I shouldn't be turning on the earphones 'after' I receive a call in Teams.

Last edited by emkay.india : 17th February 2022 at 09:49. Reason: grammar
Old 17th February 2022, 11:36   #270
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay.india View Post
My requirement is to take office calls in MS Teams/Zoom and have my voice heard clearly. No need for music capabilities. I have shortlisted below and need suggestions.
Personally for office calls through MS Teams, I like to walk and talk whenever possible and in general sense too, I don't like wired earphones for office calls. Since last 2 years, I have been using Samsung Level U as it is neckband type so no TWS type need to keep it plugged in all the time in ears.
Also, when not using, just let them sit on your shoulders. Most importantly, I did not want in ear canal earbuds (99% what we see today are those) so the Level U was perfect as it sits outside the ear canal. I once tried to use these on road with music and they are pretty bad with all the environment noises around.
For me, I am very satisfied with the Samsung Level U. So much so that I usually tend to always keep a backup of something that I cannot be without. Hence, I got a backup pair just in case.
raksrules is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks