Team-BHP - The Mobile Phone Thread - Queries, decisions, discussions all here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Mobile Phone Thread - Queries, decisions, discussions all here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/63048-mobile-phone-thread-queries-decisions-discussions-all-here.html)

Hi TEAM-BHPians
Leaving the car n bikes a side for a while…. I know it is difficult for u guys.
Let us know which mobile phone model do u all use.

i use sony ericsson t310

Nokia 6610 - Its all about Performance. Full range and full battery all day. Small enough to conceal itself neatly in my work attire.

GTO

Nokia 3200 good features for the price and pretty light too

Dippy

Nokia 3530 but im thinkin of changing it

nokia 6600

Hey I use more than one..now what do I do??? but majorly motorola..cuz hell i work for them but I prefer nokia..to some extent..depends on which phone we are talking about so..right now I have a nokia 6600 and motorola 768..

Mot 768..Worth checking out

6600 you all know about..
Cheers..

Motorolla... C350

currently own a nokia 7210 (MOSTLY used), a panasonic g50 (hardly used) & a panasonic g51 (sparingly used).
don't ask how i came to have 3 phones!

(used a sony-ericsson t68 but i lost it.
would like the sony-ericsson t610 or t630 in black.
drooled over but rejected nokia 8910i as it wasnt tri-band.
and siemens sl55 as it didn't have infrared)

i don't know why i typed the stuff in brackets. guess i didn't have much to do while i was typing this reply...!

Sony Ericsson T-105.
Inexpensive, sleek, small, light, good range, good battery - what a mobile phone should be. It's simple to use and not cluttered with too many functions which I would not use anyway.
Would I buy a Sony Ericsson again? You bet I would!

An old Nokia 8210. Time to go for a change.
Guys, tell me which one to go for. But it has to be Nokia only. No other maker
can match Nokia's simplicity.

Nokia 6510 - serves my purpose - small, compact good memory - would like bluetooth in the next one - any suggestions ?

Siemens S55 for me. The best phone I've ever owned! So small, yet has everything you can ask for...bluetooth, IR, camera, amazing connectivity with the PC...and it just looks so good and well made, just smacks of German quality.

Rtech

currently using a nokia 9210
dont know why *but cells dont stay very long in my hand
my first piece a nokia 8890 was stolen from my car, then i had a *motorola c350, had it for a day before selling it off, coz i came to know its price was gonna become 5k in a week's time,i had bought if for 6k,sold for same
then used a hand me down 7650, dad lost it some govt office along with my raybans
then had a sony erisccon t105!(gold colour, very rare to get) really slim and sexy phone, that went as bribe to some guy
now collecting money to buy a sony ericsson k700i or nokia 6630 or 7610

and in reliance i use lg rd7130 colour handset
bought it after seeing that katrina kaif ad!

hey ajmat and rudra , whats your price range??
and do you guys use your phones only for making calls or use it as a mini pda???
will tell which one to take if you guys give me the info