Team-BHP - Android Thread: Phones / Apps / Mods
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   Android Thread: Phones / Apps / Mods (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/83859-android-thread-phones-apps-mods-51.html)

Is HTC HD2 available in US, same as HTC Desire in asia?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jassi (Post 2153271)
^^ why aren't any of you getting the htc desire hd?

Its a little too big for my needs and the battery life is worse than the desire as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghpk (Post 2152902)
I am yet to get a AWB number, however my order status keeps on changing every few hours, don't know what they are upto.

My AWB number is updated in the website.

BUT

When i enter the AWB number in the Bluedart website, it cannot find any such shipment. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 2153920)
My AWB number is updated in the website.

BUT

When i enter the AWB number in the Bluedart website, it cannot find any such shipment. :Frustrati

This happens at times with BlueDart. Nothing to worry about.

I picked the Garmin Asus A10 with Android 2.1
Its been a day since I am using it and must admit...I am loving it :)
GPS and Turn by Turn navigation works like charm..its like who is more eager..u or me :)

Anyone else using the same?

I am in looking out to choose between HTC Desire 2.2 Froyo and Galaxy S 2.2
However my main usage will be browsing over other features and look out for one that performs better. I came across the comparison between the 2 at asia.cnet and looks like Desire wins over the galaxy s. I'd like to know what's the better pick.

Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 (Froyo) benchmarked - CNET Asia

Folks am not able to download any of the market apps, once I select and click instal it says download unsuccessful. Pls let me know to fix this in galaxy s

Thanks

Guys i am about to pruchase HTC Wildfire from Flipkart. I have never purchased from them. They are giving a better deal than ebay. How good is the phone? and shall i go ahead with the purchase?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invinsible (Post 2156211)
I am in looking out to choose between HTC Desire 2.2 Froyo and Galaxy S 2.2
However my main usage will be browsing over other features and look out for one that performs better. I came across the comparison between the 2 at asia.cnet and looks like Desire wins over the galaxy s. I'd like to know what's the better pick.

Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 (Froyo) benchmarked - CNET Asia

Unless you want to show off a 4" screen, Buy the desire as it has an aluminum strong body and HTC is known for making phones with nice build quality. Unlike the all plastic SGS and buggy 2.2 update.

A special advice
to all those who plan to buy the wildfire or Samsung galaxy 3

I've played around with both these devices and honestly, i dont think the display res of either of these phones are making any justice to the android OS. Especially the wildfire. SG3 looks plasticy and cheap. The older version of galaxy the i7500 is way better than these phones, It is not available now though.

If you are willing to spend a lil more, Buy the HTC desire or Galaxy S.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhibh (Post 2154007)
This happens at times with BlueDart. Nothing to worry about.

ya mine status got updated late, phone is expected today
will call them by evening to check.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay_b (Post 2156360)
If you are willing to spend a lil more, Buy the HTC desire or Galaxy S.

Lol, its not a "li'l more"! They cost more than TWICE as much!!

IMO, compared to Wildfire and Samsung Galaxy 3, Motorola Quench XT3 and LG Optimus seem like much better options in that range.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFS2024 (Post 2156314)
Folks am not able to download any of the market apps, once I select and click instal it says download unsuccessful.

Android Market: “Download unsuccessful” Error Fix

android market download unsuccessful - Google Search

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghpk (Post 2156588)
ya mine status got updated late, phone is expected today
will call them by evening to check.

Mine is also expected to be delivered today, as per the bluedart website.

Looks like we both will be getting it at the same time. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 2156680)
Mine is also expected to be delivered today, as per the bluedart website.

Looks like we both will be getting it at the same time.

atleast now you can say congrats to me.
I called local bluedart office and they said they received late and will delivered tomorrow but i insisted and visited their office and after showing photo ID
i got the package.

The phone is great, and i never experienced such a smooth interface, not even in my blackberry 8330.

Now I am trying to get busy with android.

Do update when you get yours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMaruru (Post 2153282)
Is HTC HD2 available in US, same as HTC Desire in asia?

HTC HD2 runs on Window Mobile 6.5 , while HTC Desire has the Android OS.