Team-BHP - Complete lack of support and integrity from videocon D2H customer care
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   Complete lack of support and integrity from videocon D2H customer care (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/92656-complete-lack-support-integrity-videocon-d2h-customer-care.html)

I want to bring to notice to all fellow BHPians, the pathetic service of Videocon D2H.
Please don't go for it even if they offer it for FREE
This is regarding the pathetic and ridiculous service with I got from Videocon for a request for DTH device shifting from our previous address to the new one.

We were asked to pay 500 rupees (200 for taking the antenna from previous place and 300 for installation at the new place). We recharged our account and created one request on Nov 20 for the same . We did not receive the device even after the mentioned dead line which was 3.30 PM on Nov 21 .

I made a call to the customer care again to clarify and to my shock , I was informed the request has been closed and the reason being pin code recorded was wrong . Pin code entered contained 7 digits and it was a new information for me as I never knew any Indian city had a 7 digit pin code .

Again, I raised the request on Nov 21 and corrected the pin code to '6 digits' ( 560037) and they gave the dead line as 11.30 AM , Nov 24 . I took half day leave from my office to be at home when person will come to fix DTH . Again to my shock , none turned up till 5 PM and I got a call after 5 PM to inform the address from which device needs to be removed . When I explained my address to him with very famous land marks , the person was not able to locate the place and he was not attempting for it also .

Two days passed without any information and the SLA was over. I called up the customer care again on 24th November at 11.45 AM and after checking my account they told that they are raising a complaint with complaint number: 23245557 for not doing the relocation in time and gave me an SLA for Nov 24th 7.23 PM. In the meantime, one DTH serive guy called me asking what is the requirement!! He did not even have my address with him. I gave him my address and he came to my apartment and asked me where the dish is!!!! I told him I had raised a request to get my dish from my previous place which he refused to do and he went back asking me to call the customer care again.

Now as I write this email, the time is already 8.24 PM and the complaint SLA is also over without anything happening at all.

Also I have some advices to the videocon chaps ...

Please educate the customer care persons some basic things like any Indian city has a pin code of only 6 digits
Please do not provide dead line for any request as they are not capable of meeting that ( service will be provided if you are lucky )
Please change the current TV ad ( engineer jumping out from office to fix the DTH ) as its nowhere in relation with their service
Please employ persons who have some idea about places for activities like device moving .

P.S. If anyone has the contact details of some high officials at Videocon please PM me so that I can escalate this matter