Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2006, 08:12   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fight_club
hey prem, do we have something in commen hell yes, i dont want to advice you on your choice as i myself is suffering from the same delima, but i would like to comment on the price, shouldn't it be cheaper in pune, they are offering me a discount of 50,000 to start with on adventure, bargain hard man and wish you luck
Thanks..Over here they also are ready to give 45k discount but only if it is financed through them. The rate of interest is 12.5 and there is a penality if I want to repay the loan amount sooner. Canara bank is ready to give for 9.5 rate of interest and there is no penality on early repyment.
Old 28th July 2006, 09:31   #17
Team-BHP Support

Go for a new one.... also visit Ashwamegh, B.U. Bhandari and Pandit Auto. Compare the discounts and offers between the 4 dealers. I would buy it in black if I had the moolah!
Old 28th July 2006, 15:02   #18
Senior - BHPian

Go for Adventure... Its really a Mean machine with macho looks... You wont get as accelaration as 1.6 Sport but still Adventure is a good overall package.. Post pics once you get it through..

Cheers
Palio 1.2 Sport / 13 KMPL /AND IT ROCKS !!!
Old 28th July 2006, 16:12   #19
BHPian

Adventure Sports or Baleno?

Hi Guys,

Same dilemma here; except that I wanted a bigger car and cant choose between a Baleno or Adventure Sports.... I havent seen or driven Adventure but from the various threads it looks like ppl come smitten after they have a look at this Fiat!
I had almost choosen Black Baleno with "bling wheels" but now would like to reconsider as Adventure seems like a lot of value.
Can someone post some clear pix of Adventure's Interiors and Outsides?? and conclusive performance figures would be great too.

Siddharth
Old 28th July 2006, 17:25   #20
BHPian

Hello Sids,

Adventure is awsome. But in MP you will find dealership only in in Gwalior. In Indore I understand there is still no tata-fiat or fiat dealership. I got this information from fiat website www.fiat-india.com. But then fiat site is not updated since last 8 months. May be the things have changed.

Last edited by premchetan : 28th July 2006 at 17:26.
Old 28th July 2006, 18:26   #21
GTS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
I heard mileage in Adventure is also not good. But looks of the adventure are to die for.
Can someone give me an idea of what the FE is in an Adventure? Man it looks stunning!
Old 29th July 2006, 03:18   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi
I remember getting the same comment from you on one of my posts. , Its strange that you experienced the same feeling twice in such a short time frame
No Adi boy. I wrote that stuff on 29th May.Probably all the Palio,Adventure and Petra threads are similar and hence the confusion.

Last edited by roms : 29th July 2006 at 03:21.
Old 29th July 2006, 15:48   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by premchetan
Hello Sids,
Adventure is awsome. But in MP you will find dealership only in in Gwalior. In Indore I understand there is still no tata-fiat or fiat dealership. I got this information from fiat website www.fiat-india.com. But then fiat site is not updated since last 8 months. May be the things have changed.
Hi Premchetan,
You are right about site not being updated. Actually Tata Motors dealership here has started selling Fiats, and hence the dilemma. If they werent selling or servicing Fiats then I wouldnt have thought about Adventure at all.
Old 30th July 2006, 00:21   #24
BHPian

Saw a black adventure at Aswmegh in Pune. Boy!!..it looks stunning..
The cons are as told by concerned friends...black colour absorbs more heat, it gets faded soon, is difficult to maintain, scratches are more visible, and sun film does not look so good as it would in a lighter colour, it looks stupid in summer..and so on..
what is yours all opinion?? I now need to decide between a black one and the ferari red. To me both looks amazing..The silver looks like a old tata estate with some stupid mods..
Old 24th August 2006, 08:56   #25
BHPian

bought the adventure

Dear friends,
Finally yesterday I brought the adventure, the ferrari red. Looks cool and really elegant.
First it was the posting of NIshant Kingpin which already triggerd the desire to go for this.
Then there were some other postings too on teambhp which were very helpful.
I thank also roms, kvish and many others whose names I can not remember now but gave me their valuable suggestions and encouragement to go ahead.
Also some of the woderfull deatailed postings on mouthshut and on palio usersinida forum that led me to really go for the adventure.
Soon I will post the pictures, the buying experience, the driving experince and ownership.
Feel free to drop me a message for any querries.
Chetan
Old 24th August 2006, 10:11   #26
BHPian

Congratulations prem, great car you have got. I myself have been considering the Palio 1.6 for some time, but having just bought a house, my finances are in doldrums. Anyway, though I have never seen the adventure in red, its a great colour for any fiat. Enjoy your drives. Do post snaps of this tough guy. Also will look forward to reading your feedbacks.
Old 24th August 2006, 11:29   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Dear friends,
Finally yesterday I brought the adventure, the ferrari red.
Chetan
Way to go!!!... I am sure you will never look back on your decision..... now get set for those drooling onlookers
Old 24th August 2006, 11:43   #28
Senior - BHPian

Normally, I would have shut my eyes and said Palio 1.6, but considering condition of pothole littered Pune roads, I would seriously think of Adventure for off-roading abilities.
Old 24th August 2006, 13:04   #29
BHPian

Palio 1.6 is good for city driving.

There is an advantage with Adventure too, It has got those bull bars and side steps to prevent car from other vehicles.
Old 24th August 2006, 13:04   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Hi everyone..I am planning to buy one of the fiats-Palio sport 1.6 or Adventure sport.
I live in Pune which has high congested traffic, roads are small and lots of potholes. Overall the driving speed in the day is at the most 40-50 kms/hr. I will appreciate any suggestions from owners of adventure sport about its usability in city condition. Or it would make more sense to buy Palio sport 1.6 as it is small and can be handled easily.
Palio 1.6 is good for city driving.

There is an advantage with Adventure too, It has got those bull bars and side steps to prevent car from other vehicles.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks