Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2006, 18:38   #31

Congs.Dear Chetan
Me too going for the red & with those black guards the bulls wo'nt scare me. I have already booked one in Delhi city.Shall keep you informed once i get the delivery. May god bless these fellow auto. engineers for making such dream machines to get pure joy & thrill. On the move with fiats.
Old 25th August 2006, 00:02   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by premchetan
Dear friends,
Finally yesterday I brought the adventure, the ferrari red. Looks cool and really elegant.
Chetan
Congratulations!!!

Hope to see your beasts pix very soon now!! BTW, what was the OTR for your vehicle and from which dealer did you get it in pune?

Sid
Old 25th August 2006, 21:42   #33
BHPian

its really nice to see bit more interest back on palio and adventure...
Old 26th August 2006, 15:25   #34
BHPian

Congratulations Prem,thats a fantastic car/mini SUV you've bought yourself.Wishing you years of trouble free ownership with your car.You only live once so enjoy your new steed to the fullest and do post some pics and reviews.Good luck!
Old 27th August 2006, 14:27   #35
BHPian

Hi Sids,
Thanks.
I got the car from Jay Vijay.
Old 27th August 2006, 17:35   #36
Senior - BHPian

did see a red adventure roaming the streets on tilak road ,kondwhe yesterday was it yours

how was your initial experience in city traffic.How did it fare on the potholes a which are city is filled with.
Old 27th August 2006, 19:47   #37
BHPian

I just dropepd in to this thread - its great to see another adventure owner join the club - having had one in the family for 4 years now, i can wholeheartedly recommed it to anyone.

The luggage space, the ride quality, the engine....everything is \fantastic.
Fiat could however definitelky improve upon the interiors and the choice of Pirellis - Good tyres in the dirt but wear out very fast.

anyway...over and out....

zaphod
Old 28th August 2006, 10:13   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roms
Congratulations Prem,thats a fantastic car/mini SUV you've bought yourself.Wishing you years of trouble free ownership with your car.You only live once so enjoy your new steed to the fullest and do post some pics and reviews.Good luck!
just observed the avatar of yours....
Old 29th August 2006, 14:05   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvish
just observed the avatar of yours....
Yeah its funny,especially the "T" dangling over the guy watching and he does'nt realise that he's going to meet the same fate.
Old 14th October 2006, 20:47   #40

Adventure..... !!!

HI Prem,,,

Guess am going thr same phase... first let me tell u.. that i been to jay -viay in pune on 2th oct...n.. he (karnik) also offered me same used fiat adventure silver frost ..fully loaded. And reason was still same... 'family problem'...he was quoting 6.25.. Was tempted..but then its better to have new one... Few days back booked it from Ashwamegh motors.. offer is for 5.83 .. But today i recd another mail from BU bhandari's..offering me same at 5.68 (both price on road- with loan amount 3L )... Waiting for mid nov..to be back in pune n pick up keys... Sad to know that fiat-india site is primitive style.... not enough pictures to gaze... though am bit disappointed by interiors...esp gauges.... but little bit here n there ' Chalega'... If possible please send me snaps of ur adventure...interiors... Got another 28 days to dream...
Also let me know if there is any scope of negotiating over price...
About Driving....Adventure......eeeeemmm ' how do u feel knife over cheese .. '................ yes, exactly the same...
cheers
have smooth drives .........................in between potholes of pune...only if u can find roads...
rajeevg
chao
Old 18th October 2006, 10:02   #41
BHPian

Rajeev,
I think you are getting very good deals here. The diwali sitatuations and huge new discounts by the company to the dealers has now made the buying of both adventure and paliosport very atttravctive.

The Adventure takes some time to get used to specailly if you have been driving the jap cars. The turning radius is huge for pune city.
the long rear tends to pull this combi out a bit in negotiating curvey roads on high spped at highway. Just a little bit short tail and it would have been perfect. But not that its a big discomfort. The great handling and sturdiness overcomes this minor flaw.

And the drive is amazing and the car is so solid. You realize every day some new quality. The great care taken in making every thing so much more better. Thhough the umpholestry is from the fashions from my fathers time the dashboard, the door and other things are so solid and driver friendly.

Ok now some work came up so will come back in 5 minutes
Old 19th October 2006, 21:59   #42
BHPian

Rajeev,
I got the upholestry done on the adventure. And the car looks so much better now on the inside. A very rich look. Paid about 13500 on it.
Would love to psot the pictures. But on last saturday somebody banged in the side on the front on the parked car.
So the car is in the workshop and will get only back on 26th.

I can then post the pictures up here.
Old 31st October 2006, 18:46   #43
Senior - BHPian

Can some one tell me whats the discount going on for adventure in Bangalore these days ? I heard 50K discounts few weeks back. If someone know recent discounts let me know please.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 6th November 2006, 16:31   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by premchetan
Rajeev,
I got the upholestry done on the adventure. And the car looks so much better now on the inside. A very rich look. Paid about 13500 on it.
Would love to psot the pictures. But on last saturday somebody banged in the side on the front on the parked car.
So the car is in the workshop and will get only back on 26th.

I can then post the pictures up here.
Hi Premchetan!

Would appreciate pix of your touch-ups on the insides of your Adventure! please do post!

Sid
Old 10th November 2006, 01:09   #45

Can someone tell what is the discount going on adventure in Hyderabad these days. Is fiat still making the adventure OR what we getting is stock clearing suff...

Most Viewed