Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2006, 17:00   #1

Howz the deal : Bangalore Santro

We are in the process of negotiating a bulk deal(8 or more) from Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore for a Santro XL MET (not VJ)

Here are the details :
  • Cash discount of around Rs 25 K on the new (on road) price of the car Rs 3.99 Lacs vs Rs 3.75 Lacs
  • Fully loaded with accesories including MP3 Player(Blaukpaunt), 4 speakers, Central locking, seat covers, mud flaps, mats, Teflon coating, antenna etc (approx cost Rs 25K)
  • Upgrade to body coloured bumpers for 4K (Market price 5 K)
  • Upgrade to body coloured bumpers, handles and mirror for 5K (Market price7.5K)
How is the deal : bad/good/fair/excellent ?

Thanks
Rahul

Last edited by ranarula : 17th July 2006 at 17:02.
Old 17th July 2006, 17:10   #2
BHPian

hello
I think you are getting good deal provided just counter the rates and the deals with other dealers in the region to get the best deal out of the whole.
Old 28th May 2007, 16:00   #3
BHPian

Hi Team-Bhpians,

Reviving an old thread with recent updates.
I am being quoted the following as corporate offer for Santro from Trident and Advaith.
1) 6k cash discount
2) MP3(blaupunkt, ipod compatible) with 2 front speakers, basic keyless entry, mud flaps, mats and teflon coating

They say the 7.99% deal ends today and is with ICICI, for heard reasons, I am totally unconsiderate of ICICI and not taking up this offer. We are looking at non-dealer finance options from HDFC and/or SBI.

I am for some reasons, do not understand why they give such low offers for Santro now! Can someone please comment about the deal, what and how I should pursue them for more!

TIA,
TChau,
+Rocky_Balboa+
Old 28th May 2007, 22:14   #4
BHPian

Deal is probably good but make sure that you opt for free premium upgradation kit in lieu of teflon coating. You may never know whether coating is actually done or not perticularly in deal sqizzed till dead.. like yours one...

Also ask him to throw away free car cover and Sun Film... Keep cheque ready when you demand this and pretend that you may be going for Swift if this don't work out. You'll surely get it!

Last edited by nispatel : 28th May 2007 at 22:22.
Old 28th May 2007, 22:22   #5
rks
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
I am being quoted the following as corporate offer for Santro from Trident and Advaith.
1) 6k cash discount
2) MP3(blaupunkt, ipod compatible) with 2 front speakers, basic keyless entry, mud flaps, mats and teflon coating.

I am for some reasons, do not understand why they give such low offers for Santro now! Can someone please comment about the deal, what and how I should pursue them for more!
I think you can ask them for tubeless tyres. They are much more convenient as they do not deflate easily. They would be handy if your cars are going to be driven around a lot, especially on the highway.
Old 29th May 2007, 00:41   #6
Senior - BHPian

I think its a very decent deal.. How genuine are the accessories?
Old 29th May 2007, 00:51   #7
Senior - BHPian

Santro is going as cheap as it could get. Get one or several when the going is good for the buyer. i think the deal you have on hand is fair enough, still bargain for more.
cheers
Old 29th May 2007, 10:12   #8
BHPian

Rocky i think u can bargain for more freebies, i remember recently in a road show near my office , Hyundai was going out and out in offering freebies with the car ....
Old 29th May 2007, 11:03   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
1) 6k cash discount
2) MP3(blaupunkt, ipod compatible) with 2 front speakers, basic keyless entry, mud flaps, mats and teflon coating
You can ask more free accessories in trident.
i got
remote locking + seat cover + steering cover+ teflon coating + sun file + idol, perfume + body cover... but this was 6 months back...
you can bargain in trident , tell them that Advaith is giving all this...
Old 29th May 2007, 11:48   #10
BHPian

Thanks people, I havent had time to visit them in person so far this week. Ill take all Your inputs and try pushing them to the brim when i meet them personally.

TChau,
+Rocky_Balboa+
Old 29th May 2007, 12:03   #11
BHPian

deals....

since you are getting 8 cars you can easily negotiate for better option.... do a research basic deal they offering on single car and then you add on that more on a higher side and settle down for something medium one

Cash discount you can get more...
Old 29th May 2007, 12:05   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy450 View Post
since you are getting 8 cars you can easily negotiate for better option....
hmmm.. that was last year. The deal must be over by now
Old 4th September 2007, 00:08   #13
BHPian

Help me to assess the santro buying offer

Hi All,

I wanted to buy Santro XL. Advait Hyundai dealer offered me following as free ...
1. Insurance ~10K odd
2. Free MP3 Player Panasonic CQC1333 with 4 BPL speakers (BPL speakers!!!?)
3. Autocop with reverse alarm (asked to pay 2K instead of 4k)
4. Mud flaps, floor mats

I asked for seat covers also, but they did not agree?

Any feedback on Panasonic Player? and BPL speakers? I asked for cash discount instead of above ICE; they offered me 4K. Which is better option?

If any one of u baught same from Trident or Hyundai recently, can u tell me how is this offer?

Mod's Note: Please do not cut-paste from an external editor like Word. They add too many unrenderable HTML tags to your post and make them unreadable. Also, Carry out a search to find a relevant thread to post, rather than opening a new thread.

Post re-formatted and merged.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks