Team-BHP - Planning to buy a SWIFT ZXi - Now Bought.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Hatchbacks (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchbacks/)
-   -   Planning to buy a SWIFT ZXi - Now Bought. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchbacks/16430-planning-buy-swift-zxi-now-bought-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by finneyp
Mods, can we close this thread?
It is going in an infinite loop, so many inputs from BHP'ians and yet the thread initiator is unable to decide :(

Yes, specially when he is still not convinced to buy a FIAT.

Guys.... Finally after lots of studies and researches... I've booked a Silver colour SWIFT ZXi :) !!! Its due on wednesday or so!! Palio/Zeta/Santro lovers please excuse me for not considering those cars due to several issues!! Many thanks to you all those who have helped me in improving my knowledge on cars!!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkibike
Guys.... Finally after lots of studies and researches... I've booked a Silver colour SWIFT ZXi :) !!! Its due on wednesday or so!! Palio/Zeta/Santro lovers please excuse me for not considering those cars due to several issues!! Many thanks to you all those who have helped me in improving my knowledge on cars!!

Cheers

Good sensible desicion Nikky, hope that new car add more joy to your existing stable.

Wish you Good luck!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkibike

Cheers

congrats buddy
do watch out the link on LED tail light for swift (look for my last post on this page)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...led+tail+light
Cheers
W.A

Thanks to Ajay_J and finneyp!!!

a4_attitude, Thanks for that link buddy!!! Its damn cool as it vibes well with Silver Swifts!! But all the dealers are abroad!!
Hey at the end of that thread guess you are looking for more guys who are interested in that 12k stuff!! You can add me too in the list if viable!!
Thanks again...

cheers

Good luck!...and enjoy your drive... ZXi is definitely the best option in swift... BTW, I saw a few cars with a modified black top on them (basically a sticker)...they just looked wicked (particularly on the silver) ... so close to the mini (yet sooooooo far :p )..

kvish, Thanks dude!! A swift must be ZXi OR LXi so that we can pack it up according to the tastes!!! Yeah... I too like those black sticker work on the top!!! Damn... my fam members won't allow me to do that!!
Thanks again...
cheers

Hey Guys,... TOOK DELIVERY OF MY SWIFT ZXI TODAY...!!

Many thanks to all of you for your inputs on the thread.... Will posts the picture of car later....

cheers..

I met up with Nikki & Speedzak at Emperor today evening. They were getting the install of the audio done. I couldn't stay till it got done completely. He's got a Pio HU, Hertz comps in front and Hertz 6x9 Coaxs in back. They were sounding REAL sweet by the time I left. The speakers are being run off the HU (no amp), but they sound like they're being driven by an amp already. Sweeeeeeeet bass and mids. WOW! I'm switching to Hertz all 'round in my next upgrade (soon's my bank account can take the hit).

Nikki and Speedzak will be posting pics and deets soon, I guess. So I won't steal their thunder :)

hydrashok, Well explained dude!!! Its after all....install guru Zuhemi's work!!!! Tho the install is humble in nature..it sounds great as you said!!! Its rocking dude!!! A mid class 'decent' install!! Will be posting few pics soon!! Now a bit busy with work and drive!!

cheers!!

Congrats dude.Do post pix. And hope we meet sometiem next week or maybe for the meet:)

jkdas, Thanks dude!!! We will definitely meet sometime soon!! Let me know whenever you are in Kochi!! We all will have a 'blast'!!!