Tata Bolt 12 1.36%
Toyota Liva 6 0.68%
Maruti Swift 27 3.07%
Other (please specify in your post) 32 3.64%
Voters: 880. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2023, 21:22   #316
BANNED

Baleno zeta AGS or i20 sports ivt or i20 sports turbo IMT which is the best choice

Hi guys
My B.I.L is in the market for a new car around 9-10 lakh. Would prefer automatic but even AmT or IMT would do if car is good. He has zeroed down to baleno AGS zeta or delta ( not much different as per him as he can get aftermarket accessories ) or should he go for i 20 ?? Sports ivt lacs power but i20 turbo IMT gives him freedom from clutch. How is the power campared to baleno. On paper i20 turbo should be obvious choice but wanted advice from guys who are actually driving these. Running less than 50 kms daily in NCR.
Thanks
Psa1122 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2023, 06:43   #317
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Baleno zeta AGS or i20 sports ivt or i20 sports turbo IMT which is the best choice

From an engine and performance standpoint, the i20 Sports IMT with its 1.0 L Turbo GDI engine blows away the competition with its 118 bhp of power and 172 nm of torque. There is a significant performance boost over both the Baleno 1.2L AGS (with 88 bhp of power and 113 nm of torque) and the i20 1.2 L Sportz IVT (87 bhp of power and 115 nm of torque).

Whereas from a fuel economy standpoint, the Baleno is the outright winner here with its AGS being tuned for fuel economy with an ARAI-certified 22.9 kmpl mileage. The i20 IVT comes in second at 20.2 kmpl and the i20 IMT comes in last with 19.6 kmpl mileage.

As far as convenience goes, the IVT on the i20 offers the least head nod and is smoother than the AGS on the Baleno. the IMT is a different breed and is basically a clutchless manual.

From a features standpoint. the Baleno Zeta AGS stands out from the rest with 16-inch Alloy Wheels, 6 airbags, Auto-dimming IRVMs, Push button start, Telematics functionality with Find my car, Geo-fencing, OTA updates, Remote car lock and unlock and Alexa compatibility, 60:40 split seats, Rear Wiper, and washer and automatic LED Projector Headlamps.

To conclude, If you are looking for a "real" automatic car and love the convenience that comes along with it the i20 Sportz IVT (at 10.15 Lakhs on-road NCR) could be your best bet, However, if its power and performance that you are after and don't mind the clutchless-manual transmission, the i20 Sportz IMT ( at 10.04 lakhs on-road NCR) could be your next car. Moreover, if you are after the best features and want a fully loaded car with the best fuel economy the Baleno Zeta AGS (at 9.83 lakhs on-road NCR) would be the car for you, However, if you are not too interested in fancy features and just want the basics covered at the lowest possible price, then the Baleno Delta AGS (at 8.77 lakhs on-road NCR) could be your next car.

Hope it helps!
bijims is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2023, 08:06   #318
BANNED

Re: Baleno zeta AGS or i20 sports ivt or i20 sports turbo IMT which is the best choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijims View Post
From an engine and performance standpoint, the i20 Sports IMT with its 1.0 L Turbo GDI engine blows away the competition with its 118 bhp of power and 172 nm of torque. There is a significant performance boost over both the Baleno 1.2L AGS (with 88 bhp of power and 113 nm of torque) and the i20 1.2 L Sportz IVT (87 bhp of power and 115 nm of torque).

Whereas from a fuel economy standpoint, the Baleno is the outright winner here with its AGS being tuned for fuel economy with an ARAI-certified 22.9 kmpl mileage. The i20 IVT comes in second at 20.2 kmpl and the i20 IMT comes in last with 19.6 kmpl mileage.

As far as convenience goes, the IVT on the i20 offers the least head nod and is smoother than the AGS on the Baleno. the IMT is a different breed and is basically a clutchless manual.

From a features standpoint. the Baleno Zeta AGS stands out from the rest with 16-inch Alloy Wheels, 6 airbags, Auto-dimming IRVMs, Push button start, Telematics functionality with Find my car, Geo-fencing, OTA updates, Remote car lock and unlock and Alexa compatibility, 60:40 split seats, Rear Wiper, and washer and automatic LED Projector Headlamps.

To conclude, If you are looking for a "real" automatic car and love the convenience that comes along with it the i20 Sportz IVT (at 10.15 Lakhs on-road NCR) could be your best bet, However, if its power and performance that you are after and don't mind the clutchless-manual transmission, the i20 Sportz IMT ( at 10.04 lakhs on-road NCR) could be your next car. Moreover, if you are after the best features and want a fully loaded car with the best fuel economy the Baleno Zeta AGS (at 9.83 lakhs on-road NCR) would be the car for you, However, if you are not too interested in fancy features and just want the basics covered at the lowest possible price, then the Baleno Delta AGS (at 8.77 lakhs on-road NCR) could be your next car.

Hope it helps!
Really grateful for such an in-depth analysis.
Thank you so much
Psa1122 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks