Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2007, 22:51   #31
BHPian

Thank you all, for your replies. Looks like we'll either get an Indigo or Getz... unless the Logan is fantastically superior.

From all your replies... apparently, Indigo Petrol is a No-No. May I know why? Also, someone said, Xeta is also comparable to Indigo (comfort and space-wise), kinda hard to believe, but will consider anyway. Have heard people cursing Xeta. Is it not a good car?
Old 20th February 2007, 23:13   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

The Xeta is a good car but still has some quality issues.
Look around on this forum and you are sure to get reviews on various TATA poducts, some good and some bad.
I would actually reccomend you wait for the Getz Diesel due to be launched in a month or two.
It is amazingly spacious, will give a good FE, being a Hyundai, should be cheap on maintainance, is comfortable and small enough or your father to drive around too. And being a CRDi, don't be surprised if your father sacks the driver soon.

The logan will be good for the chauffeur driven but from the pics that i have seen so far, the interiors will not be of all that great quality.

Cheers
Old 20th February 2007, 23:13   #33
Senior - BHPian

Resale Value - Maruti
Easy & Cheap Maintenance - Maruti
Quantity - TATA
Quality - Maruti

I guess your dad is inclined towards TATA, why spoil that, let him buy what he is comfortable with.
Old 22nd February 2007, 22:43   #34
BHPian

the TATA indigo would be the best suitable car
Old 4th April 2008, 00:10   #35
BHPian

In my opinion Getz is the best option. The monthly running of the car is below 1000 kms. Getz has the very good rear space and interiors too. Other than Getz i would suggest the Logan.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks