Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 14:13   #16
Team-BHP Support

Well K_D I would check the RC book and compare the chassis number and engine number with the one embossed on the car. You can also get a letter signed by the seller (the dealer) confirming that he is not selling you a stolen car.
Old 8th March 2007, 13:02   #17
BHPian

sholud i call up the insurance office and check it out with them if this car has any claims ???
is it a good idea ?

whats the best place in mumbai ..i mean in and anout andheri to check a fiats ???

any one can you help me out on this guys ??

anyone has any trusted mechanic at mumbai who can help me?
am here ar mumbai barely for 8 month, i dnt have a car here so i dnt know any mechanic.

please help ..
Old 17th December 2008, 15:18   #18
BANNED

Another quick way is to look at the manufacture date that appears on the tyre. Normally Palio tyres are replaced between 25000-30000Kms. One option review the tyre change made history.

This was one of my check when buying a used car
Old 28th December 2008, 13:04   #19
BHPian

80-90K would be a good pricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma_devil View Post
hi,well i started few months ago tryn to find a OHC but those that suited my budget dnt siut me.so i liked the palio GTX and the 1.6 sport.
i have found a i orange end 2001 GTX in good condition.price is 1.5 lakha negotiable.the car is in good condition.12 km/liters.

well i wanted to know about its maintainance costs,any cronic problem or anything that should stop me from buying this car.

Well price should be in the range of 80-90K. I was just about to buy a palio GTX 2000 or 2001 model in 2007 october for One lac. The car was well maintaned, great stereo, leather interiors.

However, it was a third hand and one of my friends really wanted to buy it. So let it go but we were however, able to get down the price to 90K.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks