Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2007, 22:37   #31
Team-BHP Support

nice colour. looks like a good change from that other orange they had.
Old 2nd May 2007, 22:47   #32
BHPian

More pics as promised :-
(Used my phone so the pics may not be as good as digicams )

Old 2nd May 2007, 22:49   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimwian View Post
Nice Color... I Like it!!

Btw Nikunj... I was checking Swift prices on the net today and it mentions two prices each for Lxi, Vxi and Zxi - with and without the immobilizer, the difference being about 4K... Did Dewars ask you for anything extra?
Yup i will have to dish out more for my swift now !!
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:42   #34
Senior - BHPian

Congrats. A very nice colour too. Enjoy
Old 3rd May 2007, 18:18   #35
BHPian

Congrats on your car!!!

Nice looking metallic shade! In the pictures looks kinda like the Salsa red shade on the Indica Turbo, i maybe mistaken though.

Just a thought... Why ain't there any wheel caps on your car? Don't they come as standard on the Lxi ??

Last edited by Zappo : 23rd August 2007 at 17:58. Reason: Posts merged. Use the edit button when you have a thought after 5 mins rather than posting a new message.
Old 3rd May 2007, 18:31   #36
Senior - BHPian

That isn't his car - that's a demo/td car.
@nikunj - got any firm delivery date ?
Old 3rd May 2007, 19:01   #37
Senior - BHPian

nikunj is getting desperate now. says he'll get a wagon r if its delivered in a couple of days
Old 3rd May 2007, 19:50   #38
Team-BHP Support

nice color, hope it stops the rush for the whites and congratz in advance
Old 3rd May 2007, 20:46   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
nikunj is getting desperate now. says he'll get a wagon r if its delivered in a couple of days

One things for sure , if i buy a wagon r now , shuvD is stop gonna talking to me .

Anyway guys , this is not my car , it is just that dealer wanted to show me the new colour . Not exactly a TD car . Anyways the vxi model for this colour ( BJP colour as Shuv D put it when i showed him the snaps ... LOL ) is available in 4-5 days .
Old 4th May 2007, 10:00   #40
Team-BHP Support

@Nikhunj, u zeroed in on the Swift finally? I dont remember reading about your final decision.
Old 4th May 2007, 11:46   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
@Nikhunj, u zeroed in on the Swift finally? I dont remember reading about your final decision.

Yes ben actually it so happens that the ford *** really sucks in Cal, so i decided against it . But that has not been completely cut off from my list yet , as because I have heard new stories of my Vxi being delivered after one month now !!
Old 4th May 2007, 11:54   #42
Team-BHP Support

@Nikhunj : Good that your taking your time, and evaluating your decisons. Haste makes waste, they say.

The new copper shade on the Swift which you had posted looks nice. Swift looks so young and hep that it can carry off almost any colour with panache.

If the Ford after sales in Kol is bad, its better you go in for the Swift. Last thing one would want is horrible treatment and service. Between, do PM 1100D for more info on the Ford service in Kolkata.

Good luck, buddy.
Old 4th May 2007, 23:26   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
@Nikhunj : Good that your taking your time, and evaluating your decisons. Haste makes waste, they say.

The new copper shade on the Swift which you had posted looks nice. Swift looks so young and hep that it can carry off almost any colour with panache.

If the Ford after sales in Kol is bad, its better you go in for the Swift. Last thing one would want is horrible treatment and service. Between, do PM 1100D for more info on the Ford service in Kolkata.

Good luck, buddy.
Thanks but Dont kill me after this , booked a swift Ldi today( Azzure grey) , supposed to be the only car in stock, did not go for VDi as they had only one colour Iridium Gold , so now not very sure , but the delivery should be sometime next weekend !!! Thinking of going for after market all four power windows , central lock and fog lamps. Got a quote of 19K( 3 years warranty) for all the stuff , now is the part where i need help!! Are after market fittings of power windows any good ?? He said he will fit Xenos power windows as well as central lock ! This is an important factor for me .I know after markets can never be as good as Factory Fits but the fact of a 3 year warranty is attractive ! What say guys ??
Old 4th May 2007, 23:35   #44
Team-BHP Support

aftermarket power windows am not sure about but dont forget the left hand side mirror.
Old 4th May 2007, 23:48   #45
BHPian

Nikunj, Congrats on the decision, buddy! I personally like the Azure Grey a lot and besides, being able to take delivery of a Swift-D within a week of booking is an achievement in itself!

As for Xenos, I don't know much about them except that they're part of the Pricol group, which has for ages been a trusted name in auto instrumentation. Also, I think they do OE supplies of power windows to Hyundai, so must be pretty good.

Wish you miles of smiles with your soon-to-be-delivered baby!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks