Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2007, 23:47   #1
BHPian

u-va 1.2 LT or getz prime 1.3 gls

Hi,
I am 1st of all very sorry if i am wasting server space here by posting a previously posted question. I did look into the search options but did not find what i was looking for and hence am forced to bring it up again.

I am planning to buy a premium hatchback. It is going to be used 80% in cities and 20% on highways. I need a car which has a nice peppy drive with good performance and easy on handling and driving pleasure in city conditions. As far as mileage is considered i would be very happy with 12km/lt. My usage would be anywhere between 700-900 km/month.

The cars that fall in my choice include swift,getz and uva.

"BUT" the swift has been ruled out by my family . It was my ideal choice as it fulfilled all my requirements but unfortunately my mom is totally against its bulky looks. So now i am helpless and need to look beyond...

As of now i have a choice between only two cars and that being,
" chevy u-va 1.2 LT and getz prime 1.3 GLS ". The two i have shortlisted are more or less very similar and i am finding it difficult to finalize on one. So i am looking forward from you bhpians to share your views on these two cars and which would be a better buy.

THANK YOU
Old 30th March 2009, 22:40   #2
BHPian

I think this thread would help you.

You didnt spend much time on searching, anyhow check this out

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...lio-1-6-a.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks