Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which car should I keep?
Maruti Baleno RS 29 24.79%
Ford Freestyle 88 75.21%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2022, 17:09   #16

Re: Maruti Baleno RS vs Ford Freestyle | Which car should I keep, which car should I sell?

Greetings from a fellow RS owner

Reading your piece it seems you are more or less decided on the freestyle...probably would have done the same had i been in your shoes.

But thing is,i haven't driven a freestyle extensively but my RS i have and i love the RS to the moon and back. I like to think of myself as a flamboyant driver cause if there is an empty stretch ahead for revving out the boosterjet,i will probably get the car through gaps that i probably shouldn't,also cant really stand gaps in traffic! ��
My present girlfriend (soon to be wife) is also of the opinion that my car is like "the other woman" in my life. Of the three favourite women in my life (my mother,my girlfriend and my flame red RS aka Lady Melisandre),i probably spend the most on the car (more than mother and girlfriend combined). Recently though Lady Melisandre has been rechristened as Thirsty little Bitch by another enthusiast friend of mine after he heard of the mileage i get with the ac on and the occasional enthusiastic driving. Hell man i even spent near to about 30k while being on a 50k per month salary last time the RS went to the service centre just so her braking components front and back could be overhauled in addition to the yearly maintenance. It has been expensive to maintain,i wont lie but she's got something i just cant give up. With the road tax renewal coming up in May(she's gonna be 5years old too),i had once considered selling it off and getting something smaller and cheaper to maintain,cause trust me the size of the car isnt easy to live with in the narrow roads of my locality...but somehow i just couldn't bring myself to do it! I just love it a bit to much! So the current plan is to keep the car on for at least the next 2-3years and then decide.

So all i can say is,give the RS a little more chance to win you over before you make the final decision. Take highway and city drives both cause its just so easy to drive in most situations. The RS might surprise you! ��
Dr.Carguy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks