Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2007, 15:40   #16
Team-BHP Support

Tapan, you still looking for a car and trying to decide after a year?
Old 24th June 2007, 22:34   #17
Tapan

Hi,

Yes. I am still looking becuase i was told by several people that there are new small cars coming..which are here now :-p

Okay today i test drove Spark and Zen Estilo. I liked Spark but i did'nt liked Estilo at all. My sister also liked Spark. Now I am stuck with Alto or Spark. I had thought in mind that i would get some sort of discount etc. on Spark or maybe even loyalty bonus becuase i am an Open owner..but there's nothing available. The GM dealer is not willing to give any discount at all on Spark 1.0 LS (Power steering version) but is willing to give a discount of Rs. 6000 on the 1.0 version of Spark (Ac/Heater only version).

So can someone give a visit to nearest GM dealer and check if they are giving the same discount on LS model then i will ask my dealer to give the same and i will go ahead with Spark else i have to settle with Alto. I mean if i have to buy Suzuki product then i will go with Alto...atleat i will get FE.

Thank you.

Old 25th June 2007, 08:49   #18
BHPian

Wagon R is good as well as Indica Xeta, both has enough space and Wagon R has good visibility.
Go for test drive and choice is yours.
Old 25th June 2007, 11:40   #19
Tapan

Hi,

I have decided to go ahead with Alto. I think it will be best for the city driving.

Thank you all for your suggestions and comments.

Old 3rd September 2007, 15:27   #20
Tapan

Hi,

I have already bought it 2 months back. Got Lxi, first service already done. Second due after 500 kms.

Thanks.

Old 3rd September 2007, 15:48   #21
BHPian

Well, alls said and done....might look like digging out discussions, but Tapan, if you drove less than 500kms in the last two months, there were better options!!!
Old 3rd September 2007, 16:48   #22
Senior - BHPian

Tapan, with that budget you should be going with the Chevy Spark. The cost includes the 3 yr/1Lkm warranty. So i dont think its that overpriced. The engine is good enough for a small car, the looks are modern and i feel the space inside is adequate. GM is becoming more aggressive and you can expect some good service from them. The F.E figures are also good for the spark.
Old 3rd September 2007, 18:03   #23
Team-BHP Support

The thread owner has already bought the car some months back and there is no point in doing post-purchase analysis on that now. The thread has served its purpose and is now being closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks