Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2007, 16:04   #31
Senior - BHPian

Wander,

A-One is a useless dealer. In our case, they took the booking amount, only to confirm after nearly 3 weeks that the particular color/variant was not available, heck, going so far as to claim it was not under production anymore. Vivek gave the car in a week.

Draw your own conclusions.
Old 27th July 2007, 15:31   #32
Senior - BHPian

A One..oops, I paid them the booking amount about an hour back. Now all I can do is to pray that everything works out well for me. They have placed an order for the Grey colour that I have requested and say it would take about 7 -8 days. They offerred me 20K + 16K + 2K + mud flaps, matting,steering cover,gear lock. he had initially promised me about 5K instead of 2K he is saying now but says would compensate by putting in something more. Any idea what can be put into it apart from a ICE which dealers do put in as a freebie?
Old 30th July 2007, 11:41   #33

May be you can ask for a remote central lock or a spoiler if you like it.
Old 4th October 2007, 12:18   #34

Hi Everyone,
First of all sorry for absconding for some time. My car purchase went on postponing due to some reasons beyond my control. Finally I am back here with the good news. I have at last considered Indigo but LX version instead of LS. Its been about a week that I got the delivery and am close to clocking 500 Kms on it.
After driving it for about 8 days, I really have no regrets for listening to many of your advices and going with a car from the tata stable. I even went on a long drive of about 230 Kms and the car is doing good. Even on bad roads, the car sails pretty smooth. I am very happy about the performance af this car.
I feel happy when I fill the tank to the brim and pay only 1400 Rs and I know I can easily do about 550 Kms with that fuel.
I bought the car from Prerana motors, Lal Bhag Road, Bangalore on 26th Sept 2007. The people at Preana are very professional and friendly. The Asst Sales manager Arun and the delivery manager Rakesh were very friendly and helped the entire transaction go through smoothly. Rakesh explained the features of the car and delivered the car in time. I know it is their job, but I don't know if every dealership has such people. They called me few days after the delivery to find out how the car was doing. This makes one feel happy about buying the car from a good dealership.
The freebies I settled for was Rs 20K cash discount, Free Extended Warranty with Remote Central locking (tata indilock), Teflon coating, sun film (Garware) and other basic accessories.
I am looking forward for the 1st service to be done, so that I cruise on the highway.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks