Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2007, 12:49   #1

Undecided...HELP

hi bhpians, i have been going through this site for the past 4 months and also got myself registered. I am chiru (actually chiradeep..but easy recall). i live in Hyderabad.
Now to the moot question, i have been planning to buy my first new car (not actually first i have an ancient M800 - 1992 model). my budget is 5.0 lacs and i will be travelling around 1000 kms a month. my basic criteria for a car is in the order of priority
1. Low maintenance costs
2. Decent mileage
3. Excellent VFM
i am not keen on the tall boy design (as the name suggests i am not sure if they will stay on their wheels if i turn at 90 kmph). so that rules out santro, estillo, wagon r etc. did i mention i am 6feet tall and slightly on the healthier side...ahemm around the weight of a rice bag..100 kgs
guys i need your help in deciding. the following cars are ruled out
1. Indica - better half feels they are all cabs
2. Swift - Frankly both me and better half dont like the rear too much
3. All tall boy designs.

so, i am asking for the moon and stars but not wanting to pay for it...but hey guys...you are the pros so help a fellow bhpian...
Old 12th August 2007, 14:48   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hello Chiradeep,

The Rs.5 lakh question has been answered an umpteen number of times on Team-BHP. Please use the search button to find the relevant threads from this forum section.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks