Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2009, 10:04   #46
BHPian

I own one Stile 1.1 for over a year now experience so far has been good .It has enough power for city driving not very bad on highways as well .
Pros:
1)Superb Handling
2)Great Space inside comfortable for 5 persons
3)Better Build than other hatches .Door closes with a thud very reassuring .
4)Mileage 12-13 in city 50% AC ,16+ on highway (full AC)
5)Very Good Boot Space .
6)It has features like reverse gear lock .
7)Double cranking prevention system -so you cannot by mistake turn the ignition when the car is already on .
8)When you switch off the car all electricals switch off -so you cannot have the battery drain out if you by mistake kept your headlights on .
9)Very good supportive seats no back or thigh pain even after driving 750Kms on a single day .

You asked which colour looks good I have a Furnace Red attaching pics for you to see .The Blue one did not look good to me -I have seen only one in Bangalore so far .
Attached Thumbnails
Please advice on Fiat Palio Stile SLX 1.1-291207_1813.jpg  

Please advice on Fiat Palio Stile SLX 1.1-291207_1810.jpg  

Old 26th February 2009, 10:17   #47

Yesterday went to another Hyundai dealer, to check i10. But here another problem arised. He said that company has stopped the production of i10 magna 1.1 and 1.1 D-lite is not at all having sales where era is earning some sales. So he said that the company may stopped the production of i10 1.1 and concentrate more on kappa. So he suggested me to go for a santro or else a i10 kappa. More to my surprise, he suggested if I'm really not looking for mileage and resale value, then Palio would make the best choice.

Now, want to know whether Hyundai would phase out its 1.1 i10.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks