Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2007, 20:43   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_aryan View Post
hi all,
responses:
most colors look good in palio. but im inclined towards grey/red./blue, plz suggest. the deal on palio is 4.08 lacks - 13k discount- 10 k exchange bonus- cost of my old maruti 800. how much more i can bargain?
they are giving basic acessories like mud flaps, saet covers,car cover, casette stereo free.
Color: Just go by what you and family members like the most. Totally a personal choice

Discounts: Although I dont know the current deals etc on the Stile, I would suggest you bargain for cash discounts instead of the stereo, seat covers etc. You will get them cheaper outside and will get more choice also.
Old 17th September 2007, 21:29   #47
BHPian

Congrats Dr Aryan,

Another convert to PALIO Club. You will enjoy the european build quality and a big car feel in a small car price. The Palio actually improves the quality of the roads you drive on. There will be occasional service related pangs even with Tatas. however Fiat Spa is coming into India in big way with TATAs next year with Linea Sedan and Grande Punto. So it should only improve. However when u do have such doubts consider the value the Palio gives u.
Only thing I would like to caution you is that most probably it will be phased out next year. In that case Getz 1.1 becomes a better choice.

Some more confusion for you . Cheers
Old 18th September 2007, 16:21   #48
BANNED

hi brothers,
please tell me what all ways i may bargain for my palio1.1 top model? what all acessories should they give free?
also is it useful to go for top end model for 20 k more with additional features like tachometer,brushed metal ac fabia., 6 speaker(not 4),floor console with coin holder, 2 rear power windows(also),body colored door handles and rear mirrors, rear wiper and washer and defogger, waist line moulding, digital clock!
Old 19th September 2007, 16:10   #49
BHPian

You have mentioned you will keep the car for 5-7 years. I suggest you Go for the high end one with all bells and whistles that are on offer!! Atleast you wont regret it later. Some accessories like defogger etc cannot be installed at a later stage too. If you dont have budget constraints for another 20K I suggest you take the plunge. To me, Rear wipe/wash and defogger would constitute a 'must have'

Dont go for any cassette players. Decent cd players are available for 4-5K. Ask them to give you a cash discount on cd player (or bargain hard for cd player itself)

Also check among all dealers and do a comparison.

Good luck!
Old 19th September 2007, 17:38   #50
BHPian

well best way to bargain is take one quotation from one dealer and ask other to match it ( in that u can tell him couple of thousands less ) eg u r getting a deal of 3.85 from one dealer tell other u r getting deal of 3.82 or something
it really works as i just did for my nhc and difference from 1 quotation to last was 29k + accessories list of 9 things
but i would advice ask them for cash and not accessories
and it is better to go for high end coz after some time u will feel sorry for all that things

Last edited by pabheda : 19th September 2007 at 17:42. Reason: too many spelling mistake (hehehe)
Old 19th September 2007, 20:56   #51
BANNED

@above:
9 acessories?????
what all acessories are essential for a cr like palio, and what all shoul i ask them?
which brand cd players are good? kenwood or sony or any better and which model of these companies
Old 20th September 2007, 14:53   #52
BHPian

Dr Ayan,

The model which you are going to buy mostly has everything.

Ask them to fit original palio mud flaps

Insist on carpet mats or else they'll put rubber mats

Ask them for a boot mat (rubber/synthetic)

car perfume
Old 20th September 2007, 20:50   #53
BANNED

which stereo system would suit more?
sony or kenwood and which model?

matting rubber or carpet?
which brand of tyres should i ask them for?
Old 20th September 2007, 22:55   #54
BHPian

So finally you have decided to put up with TATA service

Congratulations on your new car!
Old 21st September 2007, 09:18   #55
BHPian

I am planning on selling my esteem and buying a palio S10. do you guys think that is a wise move?
If i keep the esteem it might soon need a few repairs. CAn some help me with them

1. change of suspension-- shall i go for the OEM or are there any good replacement avble for reasonble price?
2. exhaust needs to replaced the old one hsa rusted and has already been repaired twice by welding sheets.
3.The steering rod- its become loose and is ratteling now.

I am looking for names, prices and where to get them from.
Also looking for alloys for the car. is anyone selling off their old set?
Old 28th September 2007, 21:35   #56
BANNED

feed back from palio owners

is it advisable to buy the car now or wait till navratri/diwali?
fiat guys are giving good discounts now. they are insisting that i buy the car now, if i want to avail the discounts!but i want to buy on a good occasion.
Old 29th September 2007, 01:06   #57
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_aryan View Post
is it advisable to buy the car now or wait till navratri/diwali?
fiat guys are giving good discounts now. they are insisting that i buy the car now, if i want to avail the discounts!but i want to buy on a good occasion.
The good discounts might be due to quarter end. But I think they will continue well into the festive season till the end of the year. The best buying time in my opinion will be first week of Jan08 for a december 06 car. You will get fabulous discounts.

A friend of mine got 40 K extra disc on the Santro last year in the same situation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks