Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2007, 10:14   #16
BANNED

whats is this question ?? Swith is d best and its open fact !
Old 7th December 2007, 10:14   #17
BHPian

Need not to think twice if you can afford a Swift.
Old 7th December 2007, 10:28   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
whats the difference between eRLX and iRDE
iRDE- intelligent responsive drive engine.

As per overdrive- they have added a revised intake manifold, returnless fuel system and re-programmed ECU- to the Santro eRLX motor. Not to forget, a new name too...
Old 7th December 2007, 10:37   #19

Its Swift

Hi,

I own a swift vxi and have done 24000 kms without any problems, in terms of power , space, performance, maintainance swift is way ahead when compared with i10.I would suggest you to go for swift......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
iRDE- intelligent responsive drive engine.

As per overdrive- they have added a revised intake manifold, returnless fuel system and re-programmed ECU- to the Santro eRLX motor. Not to forget, a new name too...
Old 7th December 2007, 12:17   #20
BHPian

Thanks a lot. I am happy to know that most of the vote is for Swift and I'll go for Swift. Now, one more confusion, which is the best VFM (Swift VXi or Swift ZXi). I wish to have Alloy Wheels with ABS and good ICE ( for ICE ~20K is Budget). Is it better to buy VXi+ABS and upgrade Alloy? Or better to go with ZXi which is coming with Alloy+ABS? Also, my Budget for ICE is ~ 20K, which is the best HU and accessories for Swift? Please advice.
Old 7th December 2007, 12:17   #21
BHPian

You need to have more questions and their answers before you actually finalise. You need to know that you are comparing two VERY different cars just because their price difference is not much (around 30K)
What matters most is your comfort.... Both the cars are relatively new with SWIFT already proven its worth whereas i10 yet has to prove it(though the reviews have delared it as a winner in the segment)
SWIFT is a clean 5 seater i.e. having a really good boot space as well as rear seat space but when it comes to interiors, i10 has no competition in its class....
If it is going to be a driver driven, I would suggest SWIFT else go for i10.
Old 7th December 2007, 13:26   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achopraa View Post
You need to have more questions and their answers before you actually finalise. You need to know that you are comparing two VERY different cars just because their price difference is not much (around 30K)
What matters most is your comfort.... Both the cars are relatively new with SWIFT already proven its worth whereas i10 yet has to prove it(though the reviews have delared it as a winner in the segment)
SWIFT is a clean 5 seater i.e. having a really good boot space as well as rear seat space but when it comes to interiors, i10 has no competition in its class....
If it is going to be a driver driven, I would suggest SWIFT else go for i10.

What else can i say for i10. I dont know what the last line meant. Maybe i need to join English Speaking Classes.
Old 7th December 2007, 14:25   #23
BHPian

@bmdesai1987 - sorry for writing too much in too lil space....lol...
actually i hear from my friend and also read that the front seats of SWIFT are not comfortable that is why i wrote so....

There was no need to bashing up that buffalo(or horse) like that or beating your head againt the wall for such a small matter...
Old 7th December 2007, 14:42   #24
BHPian

Quote:
actually i hear from my friend and also read that the front seats of SWIFT are not comfortable that is why i wrote so....

There was no need to bashing up that buffalo(or horse) like that or beating your head againt the wall for such a small matter...
Hi,

I would like to differ from the statement that front seats of SWIFT are not comfortable.Till date I have driven my SWIFT-VXI for more than 15K kms. and without feeling any discomfort at all.Infact you get a better feel comapred to other cars in the segment.
Old 7th December 2007, 14:51   #25
BHPian

Quote:

All such comments on the Swift comes from people who have actually not onwed it. Live with Swift to know the difference between it and other cars.
Old 7th December 2007, 15:00   #26
Senior - BHPian

In my personal experience, I can confidently say that front seats of Swift are comfortable.

The rear seats are an issue. They are narrow - would be useful when seated with a pretty girl. It can be used as a good ice breaker. Say "Did I rub your shoulder? I'm sorry" *grin*.

Other than that, it has a lousy rear suspension. You get a bumpy ride on uncomfortable seats.
Old 7th December 2007, 15:00   #27
BHPian

Swift all the way..Go for it dude..!
Old 7th December 2007, 15:10   #28
BANNED

VXi ... is more value for money .. in case if you want to save your money go for Lxi and get the power windows install for 11k ( for all doors ) ,,but make sure with vender that warrenty remains
Old 7th December 2007, 15:23   #29
BHPian

The front seats of the swift are great. The swift seats are the only ones on a hatch, which I have found to be decent enough for my 5'11" frame.

As for ZXI v/s VXI, the big plus on the ZXI is the climate control. If you can afford the ZXI go for it, although at that price I would (and did) prefer the Swift D.
Old 7th December 2007, 15:49   #30
Senior - BHPian

If you prefer interiors and space, go for i10 and purely performance and driver's delight go for swift. Swift interiors are not so much talked about. Boot space is less. Take a TD of both the vehicles and then decide.

Most Viewed