Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2008, 00:53   #1

Santro CNG vs Indica diesel

Hi,

I am planning to buy a car in 3.5 lac to 4.5 lac range next month. The car would be used for office commute (70 kilometers/day) and occasional outstation trips (once in a couple of months). My requirements in order of preference are:

1) reliability
2) FE
3) back seat comfort
4) after sale service and
5) resale

Since I already own a santro 2000 (which I am planning to sell) and a NHC 2006, I am very satisfied with the reliability, FE and after sale service of Santro. Though compared to NHC, the ride in a santro is pretty awful (especially backseat comfort which is of concern as I use a driver). But, the CNG option available with santro in Delhi really makes it a good candidate as FE is an important consideration. However after reading some good reviews about indica diesel (turbo) I am unable to decide which one to go for. Also, I could not find a single review of CNG santro in this forum and others.

Please help me with your views on both the cars keeping the daily run of 70 kms in mind. Santro CNG users, kindly share your experience.

Thanks in advance,

Siddhartha
Old 19th January 2008, 07:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogiasiddhartha View Post
Please help me with your views on both the cars keeping the daily run of 70 kms in mind. Santro CNG users, kindly share your experience.
Help is already there. You just need to read them through. Both the cars have been discussed about and extensively.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed