Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2008, 23:43   #16
BHPian

I own a Oct 07 Getz 1.1 GLE. Have never really bothered about it's mileage, but I guess it's roughly 12.5-13 with 25% AC in City. Have never ventured out on long highway trips as of now and have clocked almost 2300 Kms.
I like my car . Period.
Old 29th March 2008, 22:58   #17

Era vs Magna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raajiv View Post
Guys,

Recently booked a DEEP OCEAN BLUE i10 Magna Option (sans Sunfroof) without any discounts.Cost on the road was 5.33 L.

Some how i managed to get Body Cover,Teflon coat and basic accessories (mud flaps,floor mats,boot mats) as freebies.

I10 is pretty steep.Somehow i felt the interiors of i10 to be really good after sitting in the all grey Getz Interiors.
Congrats Rajiiv,

I am trying hard here in Chandigarh to get Automatic central locking and basics as you have mentioned. Since you mention teflon coating, will try to get that too. Other than that no discounts. However, sales rep hinted on som Navratri discounts. They are also giving exchange discount of 10K these days.

One more thing guys, how much useful you think Magna options are than Era variant? I'm also divided about Deep Ocean Blue and Blushing Red. Friends say neutral colors like silver, golden need less maintenance but I hate silver! Those of you who have seen both, what is your preference and by any slightest chance any rationale for that?

Cheers,
Vishal

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks