Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2008, 16:21   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

If possible always opt for any car with ABS option. After all, who wants to say no to a safety feature. Also, Getz Petrol is not a very popular car so definetly you can demand for a lot of freebies.

Some of them which they normally offer are : Free Insurance, Remote Locking, Floor Mats, Body color handles ( if you like them), teflon coating and under body anti-rust coat. If you don't get these, then you got a raw deal.

Best trick is to enquire from all other hyundai dealers in Mumbai and see what they offer and pit them against each other so you get the best possible deal.
Old 24th April 2008, 20:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Some of them which they normally offer are : Free Insurance, Remote Locking, Floor Mats, Body color handles ( if you like them), teflon coating and under body anti-rust coat. If you don't get these, then you got a raw deal.

I'm getting 20 thousand cash discount plus teflon coating plus sony mp3 player + two front speakers.. is that good enough?

How do I test if the Teflon is actually put on. A new car looks shiny anyways.

One more question... does it make better sense to buy from an authorized dealer or any other dealer will do? I'm told authorized dealers you get lesser discounts or freebies.

Anyone whose bought a Getz or any other Hyundai car in Mumbai.. could you suggest a good dealer where you got the best price.

Thanks to you all, for all the responses

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks