Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2008, 17:47   #16
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
Hey guy's sorry for not mentioning the year.It's a 2003 July vechicle and has clocked 47K. There is just a cassete player alone and no other fancy things. Even i beleive the price is a bit high...Now i have another offer, a 2004 model one for same price. This one has clocked 35k, again is it a good deal??? iam yet to drive the vechicle though..
if the car is in excellent condition and it is vxi than the price is ok . you may also negotiate to get better deal. this is a fair price for zen vxi 2004 model and if its zen lx it should be around 2.1l or 2l
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:53   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrat25 View Post
i still own a 2002 vxi zen. tried to sell it through TRUE VALUE guys; price offered to me by various maruti dealers (spectra,sai services,fort point etc) varied from Rs. one lakh to one lakh thirty thousand plus the exchange bonous of twenty five thousand. so, effectively it could fetch me 1.3 -1.5 lakhs!my car is in immaculate condition; got new bridgestone tyres put just a couple of months back,also put the whole A/C unit changed ,autocop fit in and very well funtioning....bargained hard over it but in vain!what i do? retain my car ,bought a SX4 AND BOTH ARE BEING USED BY MY WIFE AND ME RESPECTIVELY.cheers:
Hi Samrat25,

How much you paid for the whole AC unit? I have zen lxi 2002 and I am thinking of changing its compressor as there is lot of noise in it.
Old 3rd July 2008, 14:08   #18
BHPian

bad new...the 2004 model zen got sold out yesterday night itself for 2.25 l. It was an lxi model and had clocked 37km's..Guys i heard one more thing that the post 2003 model zen's ie the one's with the different headlights are not that good as compared to the 2003 or less ones. Is it true? the main issues they say are on the maintenence and are more prone to troubles (all sorts)..i wouldn't have beleived it but it was told to me by a Maruti sales person himself.. any ideas????
Old 7th July 2008, 22:33   #19
BHPian

a/c comressor

hi uday i got the compressor replaced for around six thousand from the car-cool guys. they have done a decent job.so here i go in my ZEN- chilling.
p.s: please don't sell your ZEN if it's in good condition you rather maintain it well and it's going to serve you till your kid learns driving on IT!
Old 17th July 2008, 06:18   #20
JRD
BHPian

Quote:
Hey guy's sorry for not mentioning the year.It's a 2003 July vechicle and has clocked 47K. There is just a cassete player alone and no other fancy things. Even i beleive the price is a bit high...Now i have another offer, a 2004 model one for same price. This one has clocked 35k, again is it a good deal??? iam yet to drive the vechicle though..

the 2004 for 2 to 2.2 sounds right..

is it a mpfi?
Old 17th July 2008, 10:42   #21
BHPian

Quote:
bad new...the 2004 model zen got sold out yesterday night itself for 2.25 l. It was an lxi model and had clocked 37km's..Guys i heard one more thing that the post 2003 model zen's ie the one's with the different headlights are not that good as compared to the 2003 or less ones. Is it true? the main issues they say are on the maintenence and are more prone to troubles (all sorts)..i wouldn't have beleived it but it was told to me by a Maruti sales person himself.. any ideas????
hey shock,
I dont think thats the case,
Because as far as I know, the new zen(post 2003) was just a cosmetic upgrade.

Anyways, any luck?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks