Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2008, 18:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
What about the Xtra money (around Rs.1Lakh) he has paid for a diesel variant (not including the extra cost paid for the ABS version). That would change the math completely.
Gemi - the extra money is not going to run away. He will get it back when he sells this car 5 years down the line. Also diesel version gives a FE of 18+ so he will be saving much more. OVER and ABOVE savings the DDIS FUN is PRICELESS.
Old 2nd November 2008, 19:38   #17
BHPian

oh yeah. i love the way diesel swift drives. i am yet to do enough driving to see the average but i am pretty sure it would not disappoint me. i am just waiting for the first 2000KM to get over so that i can take it to its limit. i am currently driving it below 2500 RPM.
Old 2nd November 2008, 20:38   #18
BHPian

Shushubh, Congrats on the second Swift - great VFM car! What color - post some pics.
Sorry to hear about the scratch. That's life!

Now that you have got the car, you may want to request the mods to change the name of the thread to a more appropiate one.
Old 3rd November 2008, 09:44   #19
BHPian

Great buy pal, Congrats man !! You ll love that aero feeling when the turbo actuates at 2000 rpm. Try flooring the accelerator pedal on second gear till around 2000 rpm and you ll love that feeling. I still enjoy it on my VDI even after covering 25k kms Please do post some pics dude.
Old 3rd November 2008, 15:24   #20
BHPian

just spoke a a dealer guys.... he says he ll get me the delivery in 10 days for swift vdi Abs... any suggestions about the colour... i love the white but my mom already drive s a white ldi....
Old 4th November 2008, 19:12   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine freak View Post
just spoke a a dealer guys.... he says he ll get me the delivery in 10 days for swift vdi Abs... any suggestions about the colour... i love the white but my mom already drive s a white ldi....
Are you sure the dealer is not taking you for a ride pal?? i doubt.. If you are really getting a swift VDI ABS in 10 days, please do share the info, how? it will help many people on the forum.

Any way, Red and Silver would look great on a swift other than white. You are lucky if you get it in 10 days.
Old 4th November 2008, 21:07   #22
BHPian

Get white, dude. Either white, or the drak metallic blue-grey that they have. White looks best, IMO. Slap a gorgeous set of alloys on it, and you're good to go.

Quote:
Old 4th November 2008, 21:16   #23
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A Red with 15" Silver-black alloys is the best IMO.

Or a Blue with Silver-Chrome Alloys

If no alloys, then you are better of with the plain jane colours than the bright ones.
Old 5th November 2008, 16:53   #24
BHPian

Quote:
just spoke a a dealer guys.... he says he ll get me the delivery in 10 days for swift vdi Abs...
wow..i just fell off my seat now.Even a swift petrol take a cool 30 days minimum around here.do make sure you do a very nice detailed and absolute PDI before you drive home!!
and if its all good and go...then im sure to give you a big pat for being one of the very very few people i know who got it so quick!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks