Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2008, 13:56   #46

I have been researching about the spare parts cost of all hatchbacks. Based on the various information available on Team-Bhp, I have tabulated in xls.

If we look at the total cost of spares (Service parts, Mechanical parts & Accidental parts) palio parts are the costliest. But the services part cost of Palio is less or equal to others in the same category.

One thing we need to understand is that even though the price of the parts of Palio are costlier than others, we cannot compare their quality or longevity, if anyone has done such an excercise then it would be great to compare.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Hatchbacks-Spare parts cost apprx.xls (28.5 KB, 485 views)
Old 8th September 2018, 19:00   #47
BHPian

Re: 2nd hand Palio, is it worth?

Is it wise to go for a used Palio Stile in 2018? I can't spend more than 1.5 lacs (max) and I already own a Punto. Can't look at extremely overpriced Marutis (pls don't suggest them).

So, my question - is it worth to go for this given that the model is obsolete and spare parts may not be available? I'm planning to have this for driving around in Bangalore and for a max period of 2 years.

Please advise. If anyone here selling their used, well-maintained Palio, do let me know. Hoping to get a fair price as I see some insane prices on OLX with the caveat that 'only Fiat lovers will understand the price' (this is an oxymoron!).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks