BHPian

deal offered in Chandigarh on i 10;

1. 1 st year insurance free
2. mp3 player
3. remote locking - basic
4. exchange bonus - 10 k
5. loyalty bonus
6. mud flaps, car perfume
7. Rs. 1000 for seat covers (discounted price)
8 Rs 1500 for car cover
Old 24th November 2008, 15:32   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am considering buying an i10 Magna for my wife and this is what i got offered in Hyderabad

a) First year insurance free
b) Free Mats, Mud Flaps
c) Music System with 4 speakers
d) Remote Locking

Is it a good deal? I may pick up the car in a week or two.
Guys, i squeezed in some more from the dealer apart from the above

e) Teflon Coating
f) Underboady Coating
g) They mentioned some kind of seat covers, not sure what it is
h) I have a corporate discount of 2K, so i convinced them to give me a fog lamps for the same price. Otherwise, their price is 5.5K

i) Insisting on Nov'08 manafactured vehicle with bridgestone tyres. As some come with MRF too.

Does anybody think i can squeeze in some more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Sounds like a good deal especially with the music system and the free insurance.
What is the total OTR price after all these discounts?
Thanks, mine is i10 1.2 Kappa Magna ( Manual Transmission) and it costed me. 4.52L OTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraveenM View Post
mobike008 pls confirm that the deal you are getting is on a i10 Magna Kappa Automatic.. that looks like a good deal!
Nope, its a manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityamunshi View Post
Are all of these only for A/T variants ?

Im buying i10 Sportz M/t and have only been offered accessories worth 2500/-
Dude, look at my list. You got to squeeze their arm till it is either twisted or broken. Else, they dont give in to demands.

We have 3 dealers in Hyderabad, i take a quote and add a fictionary list of accessories and go to 2nd dealer say that 1st dealer offered me all these, what can you add to this list? and, take his additions and go to 3rd dealer.

Similarly, do some roundabouts between these dealers and pit them against each other and finalize where you get the best deal
Old 24th November 2008, 16:12   #18
BHPian

@ mobike008(aka.avi bhai...)

you getting a good deal ! maybe u wanna squeeze in the air fresher,idol of some god and the car body cover as well
Old 24th November 2008, 17:24   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, i squeezed in some more from the dealer apart from the above

e) Teflon Coating
f) Underboady Coating
g) They mentioned some kind of seat covers, not sure what it is
h) I have a corporate discount of 2K, so i convinced them to give me a fog lamps for the same price. Otherwise, their price is 5.5K

i) Insisting on Nov'08 manafactured vehicle with bridgestone tyres. As some come with MRF too.

Does anybody think i can squeeze in some more?

Thanks, mine is i10 1.2 Kappa Magna ( Manual Transmission) and it costed me. 4.52L OTR

Excellent 'squeeze'....

I am also trying here in Chennai for the same 1.2 magna M/T. But I was told so far only the following after 2 rounds of discussion.

* free 1st year insurance
* Corporate discount 2K
* Floor mat & mud flaps
* Body cover

I am still asking....

* Free 3rd yr extended warranty (still discussion)
* Bridgestone tyres (he said it is not in his hand!!!! "It will be whatever coming from company...")
* Music system (he denied as not possible)
* Nov month manufacturing (not possible as he said only two cars are available in elect red (I opted) for 1.2 magna. And those are in factory and yet to come to showroom !!!!!)

Now I need to squeeze more... I also need to check with other dealer also.

Any other suggestion??
Old 24th November 2008, 22:35   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
@ mobike008(aka.avi bhai...)

you getting a good deal ! maybe u wanna squeeze in the air fresher,idol of some god and the car body cover as well
Buddy, they already have their BP at its peak. I dont want to be the cause of some unfortunate incident @ Lakshmi Hyundai

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayk View Post
Excellent 'squeeze'....

I am also trying here in Chennai for the same 1.2 magna M/T. But I was told so far only the following after 2 rounds of discussion.

* free 1st year insurance
* Corporate discount 2K
* Floor mat & mud flaps
* Body cover

I am still asking....

* Free 3rd yr extended warranty (still discussion)
* Bridgestone tyres (he said it is not in his hand!!!! "It will be whatever coming from company...")
* Music system (he denied as not possible)
* Nov month manufacturing (not possible as he said only two cars are available in elect red (I opted) for 1.2 magna. And those are in factory and yet to come to showroom !!!!!)

Now I need to squeeze more... I also need to check with other dealer also.

Any other suggestion??
Oh boy, just look at my list and take a cue from that and see if you can get as many of those items into your free list, otherwise, it would be a bad deal

Forget the 3rd year warranty ( it hardly ever comes in use). I am suprised that they are not even offering keyless entry, teflon coating etc.

Regarding my free music system, I negotiated for a Pioneer HU ( i think basic model) and 4 Sony Explode speakers. Otherwise, they were giving me Hyundai make
Old 24th November 2008, 22:45   #21
BHPian

My uncle went alone and booked a i10 A/T Sport got only an underbody coating,teflon, and mat & flap. Everything else is Paid. I guess he got ripped off bigtime. He's taking delivery on Thursday. Now no looking back.
Old 25th November 2008, 11:27   #22
BHPian

Even after a couple of meetings, the sales guy at the Hyundai Motor Plaza, New Delhi, is very reluctant to offer anything more than the 10k cash discount (for govt employees) that he offered. I am planning for a security system also. They have two options.
1. Hyudai Max (from Autocop) for Rs. 5050
2. Hyundai Cobra (from Cobra) for Rs. 5500
Apart from the common features,
Max has the reverese siren but the siren is not waterproof.
Cobra has the siren that is waterproof but no reverese thing.

Should I go for Max or Cobra (with a third party revere siren for Rs. 250)?

Your suggestions are Welcome.
Old 25th November 2008, 12:52   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_charles View Post
Even after a couple of meetings, the sales guy at the Hyundai Motor Plaza, New Delhi, is very reluctant to offer anything more than the 10k cash discount (for govt employees) that he offered. I am planning for a security system also. They have two options.
1. Hyudai Max (from Autocop) for Rs. 5050
2. Hyundai Cobra (from Cobra) for Rs. 5500
Apart from the common features,
Max has the reverese siren but the siren is not waterproof.
Cobra has the siren that is waterproof but no reverese thing.

Should I go for Max or Cobra (with a third party revere siren for Rs. 250)?

Your suggestions are Welcome.
This is new thingy, didnt know that keyless entry also has a reverse siren embedded. Is that what you mean?

I would go for the Autocop brand.
Old 25th November 2008, 12:56   #24
BHPian

Autocop has a good after sales service. Considering that as a important criteria, I would suggest Autocop.
Old 25th November 2008, 16:27   #25
BHPian

Quote:
This is new thingy, didnt know that keyless entry also has a reverse siren embedded. Is that what you mean?

I would go for the Autocop brand.
Yes, Autocop has a model with Reverse siren and car finder, and I paid 3500/- for the same(at a car decor's shop at Madhapur)
Old 25th November 2008, 21:11   #26
BHPian

Vijay, have You booked the car? I've enquired in Chennai HMP and they are ready to give 3rd year warranty also as an offer in addition to basic accessories,Insurance and corp disc-2000.
You can negotiate further and if you book on the spot , they might give MP3 player with 2 speakers. That's what I felt .
Please check with other 2 dealers and revert.
Old 28th November 2008, 22:22   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVille07 View Post
Vijay, have You booked the car? I've enquired in Chennai HMP and they are ready to give 3rd year warranty also as an offer in addition to basic accessories,Insurance and corp disc-2000.
You can negotiate further and if you book on the spot , they might give MP3 player with 2 speakers. That's what I felt .
Please check with other 2 dealers and revert.
Actually I am planning to book i10 in December first week but started contacting the dealers since two weeks before.

Now HMP is offering free third year warranty too. But he is stating that this offer will void by today evening. But I don’t bother (reason is below). Now he is offering

* Free first yr insurance (company offer)
* Free third yr warranty (company offer)
* corporate discount Rs. 2K (company offer)
* mud flap and mat
* body cover

Nothing else. All these are for i10 1.2 magna.

Now (three days before) after finding the differences between magna and sports and discussing with my family, I decided to go for sports variant as it is having rear head rest which can be useful to my parents. So with sports, I will get music system as standard.

At present the sports variant is not available with HMP except one black one (as per the sales guy, all sports variant of 1.2 were sold out and the only pending is this black one !!!!!. But I go for electric red. So now HMP is out of my discussion for this year. (after I told him my change in variant, I didn’t receive any call from him for last two days. It proves that what he told was correct).

I also inquired with DSC Hyundai and she told me that the above list of company offers will be available even in December. For the rest of the freebies, she asked me to come to the showroom to discuss directly. I hope I will get something more than the above list.

Let me check it on Monday.
Old 4th December 2008, 21:59   #28
BHPian

i10 Kappa Dec 2008 Deal

I was informed by HMP, that Dec 2008 i10 kappa deal is free 1st year insurance only.

Do anybody have got any different deal? I am located in NCR. Bhpians pl help.

Cheers
MK
Old 7th December 2008, 14:16   #29
BHPian

Hello Mobike008,

I am also in the process of looking out for an i10 Kappa (preferablly A/T)for my wife at Hyderabad. I must say you worked out a good deal but you know in every bargain there is no end to it. I would like to start working from your best position and see if I can bring more value to all of us. I have a few questions on the options you have got mentioned below.

a) First year insurance free
b) Free Mats, Mud Flaps
c) Music System with 4 speakers (Pioneer HU model number? )
d) Remote Locking (what make and model ?)
e) Teflon Coating
f) Underboady Coating
g) Seat covers (any specification?)
h) Corporate discount of 2K, (exchanged fog lamps worth 5.5K)
i) Current make with Bridgestone Tyres (is MRF not as good?)

You mentioned your end deal is from Lakshmi Hundai. I will try walking the reverse to see if that holds anything for us. So it will be great if you can share the contact with whom you are talking at Lakshmi.

Thanks in advance.
Old 7th December 2008, 22:36   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyKING View Post
I was informed by HMP, that Dec 2008 i10 kappa deal is free 1st year insurance only.

Do anybody have got any different deal? I am located in NCR. Bhpians pl help.

Cheers
MK
Now we can get 20k discount on i10 model from 5th Dec to 15th Dec as per the official release (Times of India of 5th Dec). I was told by both HMP and other dealers on 5th Dec when I inquired for i10 kappa. And Finally I booked i10 sportz on the same day (I will post the detail soon with a new thread).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks