Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2009, 20:49   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
One ofmy friends got a second hand U-Va and he is getting above 15km/l in city!!!! Never believed the company claims could be true
Oh! Sorry for the wrong info guys. The F,E is 13.5km in city with a/c. There was some error in calculation the previous time.
Old 31st January 2009, 20:51   #47
Senior - BHPian

The U-Va is defenitely a better car than the i10. I guess the tacho is on the high end variant. THe rear folding seats also are on the high end only if i am not mistaken. WHich variant are you planning on.
Old 31st January 2009, 22:31   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
The U-Va is defenitely a better car than the i10. I guess the tacho is on the high end variant. THe rear folding seats also are on the high end only if i am not mistaken. WHich variant are you planning on.
The company has launched split folding seats in LS (earlier it was in LT only). The tacho is in LT. I am planning for LS.

Guys, any one has done mods on U-VA, i need some info on good alloys that can be added.
Old 14th February 2009, 21:04   #49
BHPian

I have finally booked U-VA -LS (ivory gold) today. Will create a new thread soon. Thanks everyone for their inputs.
Old 16th February 2009, 18:26   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidsnail View Post
I have finally booked U-VA -LS (ivory gold) today. Will create a new thread soon. Thanks everyone for their inputs.
Congrats on a great choice. Welcome to the U-VA gang and looking forward to your initial reviews
Old 25th February 2009, 13:26   #51
BHPian

Finally I chose to buy the Suzuki Swift Lxi... though U-VA is an excellent car, the new model would arrive this year, which would make the current model seem dated...

@rapidsnail - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks