View Poll Results: Pink Spark!?
Its a nice unique color for a young female 43 53.75%
Too yuck even for a girl, stay away 27 33.75%
Too filmy , stick to the norms! 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2009, 11:27   #46
Senior - BHPian

Make it a red Spark dude. Make her realize that Red is way better that that 'yuk' pink color.
Old 18th November 2009, 12:53   #47
BHPian

lol, guys i think i made it clear in my previous post - we are going in for the white spark with vinyl stickers. Red isnt bad , but we had a red (ish) Matiz, so certainly not red.
Old 18th November 2009, 12:55   #48
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

pink is a nice colour for a girl who likes a bit of individuality.
only trouble is when it comes to re-sale it might become a bit of a problem since most people go for conventional colours.
Old 18th November 2009, 13:39   #49
BHPian

@Takumi-san, I am totally against pink cars.But if you really want to get it done, rather than a paint job go for a 3M Car Wrap.Contact 3M India directly and get the number of the person who can help you.The wrap is vinyl sheets which they can feed to a high DP printer and print any pattern or a single shade onto the plain white vinyl.Then they paste it onto the car.The advantage is that the original paint will not peel off and will infact remain in showroom condition.Later if you want to get it removed, they will do it for you.The 3M sheets can be repaired in case of a dent or nick and the cost would not be much different from a normal paint patch up.When you sell your car you will get better resale value than usual because your original paint will not fade.Another advantage is that you can print any patterns or mix and match colour combinations.They provide warranty against any paint damage as well as vinyl damages to some extend.

Last edited by freewheelburnin : 18th November 2009 at 13:42.
Old 18th November 2009, 18:50   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi-san View Post
I am still waiting to hear from someone about the free maintainence offer being withdrawn?
Just saw their ad on today's TOI with captions "Buy a new Spark in 2009 - no expenses till 2012" and "Get cash benefit of up to Rs. 47,000 + Free Maintenance package worth Rs. 13,000"

So, that offer is still on
Old 18th November 2009, 20:02   #51
Senior - BHPian

Get a white one i say, and use some good Pink Vinyls to have a White+Pink Combo, Might actually look cool for a lady ride

Like this...

You may also use a pink Wheel cap as a free gift
Attached Thumbnails
Pink Spark-pink1.jpg  

Pink Spark-pink2.jpg  

Pink Spark-pink3.jpg  

Old 19th November 2009, 15:38   #52
BHPian

I like the alloys Mi10 , any further info on those?

Just to be clear, we are planning a white one with vinyl stickers of hello kitty or flowers etc , certainly not using them to change the color of the car.

Thanks for the update Bombatt , really appreciate that. Its just that the Spark website mentions that if we cross 12k as maintainence charges then they will refund (over 3 years) , it does not say anything about the free labor / consumables like before.
Old 27th November 2009, 18:23   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi-san View Post
I like the alloys Mi10 , any further info on those?

Just to be clear, we are planning a white one with vinyl stickers of hello kitty or flowers etc , certainly not using them to change the color of the car.

Thanks for the update Bombatt , really appreciate that. Its just that the Spark website mentions that if we cross 12k as maintainence charges then they will refund (over 3 years) , it does not say anything about the free labor / consumables like before.

Not sure if those are Alloys, You could probbaly paint your Spark Wheel caps. That should'nt cost much, i think

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks